Reviews for Loch Down
Scraper chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I liked the second chapter, pretty funny... The horseman here seemed a little more... "zany" here than the description in Hellbound (he seemed so serious there). But the third chapter was... sort of gross. All that vomiting and Stone planning a "vomiting game". Eww.

Thanks for pointing out the "white bear". I'm going to fix that (Originally it was supposed to be a bear but I couldn't think of a name for it so I changed it to bunny). I also see your point with my lexicon. I know that it's not so good with people flipping back and forth with the appendices, but there are just quite a lot of people who requested them (particularly with the pronunciations) that I got tired repeating it for them over and over again.

Oh yes, another warning: my story is FULL of cliches that I'm not so proud about, but its my first novel, and I'm just trying to finish it before I start on a new idea (for a novel).
Haku chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Just as a note (seeing as I couldn't review chapter two again) Iwan's favoure drink would probably be Guiness - an Irish drink, but probably the best beer going.
Haku chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Heh heh heh...this looks amazing. Just as a note, I do in fact have a tye-dye shirt and long jeans. No vest though :P NE is also looking very good.
Scraper chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Nothing remotely funny yet, but I expect it to become longer. I shall watch out for the next chapters.

By the way, I am still waiting for the next part of Necessary Evil. In your note in Hellbound you mentioned it was a novel and I have been itching to read it!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2