Reviews for Doubts
Britani- Friend of the Bears chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Im glad you have a true friend like tim...This is really sweet.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey, there are alot of assuptions in this poem! aAnd I mean A LOT!

1.I know I can be a botherI know I can be anoying

You probably can, but trust me, you've never truthfully annoyed me! I swear!

2. But somehow you put up with me

Its not the fact that I put up with you its the fact that I love being with you!

3. You're always laughing at meBut say you're laughing with me

I never have, and hopefully never will laugh AT you, and thats the truthfull Truth!

4. You're putting up with a lotBecause I know I'm quite a handful

Putting up with alot of what? I love being with you, LOVE! hats a Strong word! And you may be a handfull, actually, you a sea-full, but not of annoyance, of freindship!

5. I can be too much for a lotAnd I know you sometimes have your doubts

The first Line I just don't Understand. I promise you I will always be your freind no matter what, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever Doubted you in my life EVER!

6. Do you really want to be my friend?Is all this stress really worth it?

Yes I do, forever and Always! There is no stress when I am with you, I love being with you!

7. Yeah, I know I stress you outBut I hope you can deal with that

Stop making assumptions about me! You don't stress me out, I don't think there has ever been a time where we were in the same place and I have been stressed out, honestly! I don't have to deal with that since its not true!

8. So I hope you'll put up with me for now

Don't worry, I put up with your freindship and love!

9. And maybe someday you'll forget me