Reviews for My Knight In Shining Armor
Britani- Friend of the Bears chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I hope you find him someday...(cause he sounds like johnny depp) LOL

Brit
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
So what happens when the knight has been swept off of his feet?Is this good or bad?Can he still be charming?I really liked this poem it was excellent keep up the good work.I am a stumbling Knight, what should I do?
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hello Scrunchii! how are you? I'm prettysure your the same Scrunchii from ! just read your poem, wah! uh oh my gosh! i loved it, so true, so true. you're good at poetry arn't you. anyways, i just recntly updated 'Void of Rem...' go check it out if you want. anyways, i have been a memebr of fictionpress for ages but i never actually wrote anything!anyways, loved the poem!
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Very pretty. I like this one. I just can't get over the fact that it's pretty. It's the only word I can think of to describe it. It's really cool. Good job!
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
fantastic job!

SP
youzi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
interesting concept..haha..i doubt anyone expects all the undying-love-in-suit-of-armour-and-love-tokens-to-wear-at-battle nonsense anymore..you're absolutely right. do keep writing D
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Great poem.
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Very powerful yet still lighthearted at some points to give a very good ending effect. Keep up the great work!
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Thats a REALLY good Poem! I love it! (Just Like All your Other things)