Reviews for Homesick Abortion
1984 chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
What? You can't end this here.
1984 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Whoa, did she kill herself? Or are you going to just leave that for our interpretation. I love your evil characters. I've read a lot of stories that they try to have their characters be negative, but it hardly come across the way they want them to.
Gaaras Beloved chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
will there be a sequel? if there is i would sooo read it!
musicluver2016 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
This is the most fucked up story I have EVER read... BUT I would fucking kill to meet you. You've got a pretty fucked up mind, and you're just barely worse than me XD
Bluorange chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
This was an effed up slash. Thanks!
Bluorange chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Wow. This story is cruel. It's surprisingly sickening to me how much I laugh at it.
Bluorange chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Oh, I guess it is slash. Cool.
Bluorange chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This isn't slash, I don't think, even though I secretly hope it is. Although now it's not a secret, but this might not get read, so maybe it is. Anyway, you have such asshole characters. They amuse me.
r7gray chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hey, not trying to rant on your story, but this girl had her neck slit in an accident and it only took her an hour to die, not six, or five, or four. Love the story though.
Pleasantly Disturbed chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Am I seriously the only one who actually got turned on by this? I kid you not. This was just horribly, brutally, mercilessly sexy.

I loved the main characters' ASPD-like behavior. Psychos are so yummy.
Genie chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
This story is so psychotically sadistic, it's brilliant. Seriously.

The characters are so angsty and screwed up but at the same time, I love the relationship that Simon and Danny have.

They're both two insane kids and it makes me love this story that much more.
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol. wow, that might get you out of trouble but what about future references o.o
rachel chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
darn christy was alive... just kidding. i am kinda thinking the main character is a whole new level of asswhole
rachel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
the end of this chapter cracked me up! "christy wasn't there"

muahahahahah made my day :P

i do not advocate suicide

suicide bad idea
AlbinoApples chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
This has such an awkward, itchy feel to it. I don't know how to explain it...and I feel like you were really trying to make a point with it, but I don't know what that point was supposed to be. Amazing job, regardless.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »