Reviews for Stop
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
All jumbled,—heart tumbles precipices,

Disconnected from a taut safety line,

At terminal velocity downwards,

A siren scream lost in wind turbulence,

There's no distinguishing details below,

Shrouding white clouds give us no sense of height,

So tenuous was our brief hold on rock,

We felt so firm beneath our sure foothold,

Yet echoing swift to canyon's boulders,

No speed of computation will suffice,

No snare of our quick wit will hold back death,

For we became undone when we chose climb,

That pushed soul well beyond its limits set.

(Manuel Fajar's review of simpleplan13's "Stop.")
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I really like how you did the word shattered. And the part about you being lost inside the pieces. Keep going!
penname1920 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
these never ending questions... they're SO pissing off! lol what's meant to be in the spaces? i love that line "i'm lost among the sea of glass" it's very up the great work!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Omg. Love it.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
paranoid! amazing really, love the style u wrote it in...i can see a vivid picture of what's happening...if u kno wat i mean...
Anna178 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I like the dots, lol. They're tottaly groovin...but besides that this is a really depressed poem, though brilliant.

ANNA
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i like this poem. i like the way you did the shattered thing, that was very cool. i think it's pretty good even if it's old.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is a great poem. A little fuzzy about the 3rd,4th,5th line part, but the rest was great. I remember feeling like this and it reminds me of an song I heard somewhere.

Keep it up.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
interesting to say the least! I like.
Pirouette chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
hey, hey! how are you? great poem, excessive emotion. haven't heard from you in a while. lol good touch with the "god damn you!" allot of emotion.
Room Without A Door chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This poem may not be for everyone, but its definately for me, the stattered really gives a nice effect.
myno chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
love the arrangement of shattered, nice poem.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hmm...i got confused at the start of it but later down it made more sense. You did a good job though. Got plenty of talent, dont waste it !
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
the short lines gave your stop a lot more emphasis...

thanx for listing me as one of your faithful reviewers!

muchLUB-kerr
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I can see that it's an old poem, if you compare it with your recent work, but still it's an amazing poem!

Much love, Rosanna.