Reviews for One
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Congrats on winning the Review Marathon! Here is your second prize review:

I like the form of this. The line lengths look very controlled, which has a good effect both visually and when reading it.

"Our bodies entangled/forming one." I've seen this image a lot, but I always like it because it's so true. It gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

"And kiss away my tears." Nice ambiguity here. Everything's so cute and fluffy about this, but it's like there's sadness burried with this line. Why was she crying in the first place? I like how it sort of hints that everything can't always be perfect in a relationship.

Short, but very accurate portrayal. Cute, too.
lymli chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
it seems the shape of a heart, it's lovely but it seems friendly too.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Sweet. Love is super when ya find your special someone. Nicely done. Thanks for all your kind reviews. Write on.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
pretty...I"m still looking
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Sweet and touching. Keep up the good work!
penname1920 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
o erotic. i like it!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow. So sweet.
drunken-doll chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
heart wrenchingI absolutely love itkthanxpeace
born-again chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Lovely. Staightforward and direct, like it.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very romantic! You say so much in so little words.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Beautiful. I love the semi-diamond shape, too... it reads so naturally that I can't really tell if the shape is intentional or not. _

Well done!

Anna178 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Again sweet. You write alot of really amazing short romance pieces. I'm a hopeless romantic, I mean really badly, but I dont normally write much of it for some reason or another, and neather do most the people I normally review, so you have no idea how nice it is to get to read some of your work.

hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
sweet love poems are always good. keep posting!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
love the last two lines- very passionate even in the shortness.
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Oh, beautiful. So short, but so sweet, vivid, and realistic. I can totally visualize this... awesome job.