Reviews for The Promotion
honey splattered brains chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
... oh my jesus
honey splattered brains chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
YAY I love Jenna and I'm so happy she confronted him about it. I'm a bit miffed that he didn't try to stop her more though. It's like Jenna was right that Wesley only loved Kim and that shouldn't be right because now I don't know where the story is going. XD
honey splattered brains chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
JON IS SO STUPID AND I HOPE THAT JENNA DOESN'T DO THAT. THAT IS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HORRIBLE. JENNA SHOULD FUCKING DUMP WESLEY RIGHT FUCKING NOW. OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WESLEY'S MONEY. IF HE'S JUST USING HER AS A COVER UP FOR KIM AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT JENNA FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM!
honey splattered brains chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE HE LIED TO HER ABOUT TALKING TO KIM D: I AM SAD. SO SAD.
Jenna S chapter 29 . 3/18/2011
Dang, I’m super sad. I was really hoping she’d choose Jon. I loved this chapter. Very good story. The whole adoption thing rubs me the wrong way, but I guess if that’s the only part that does that, you’re doing a great job.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
I really love this story, but the whole adoption thing is just too messy. They’re not really in the right place to adopt children right now with all of the moving around and stuff.
Kelly Rogala chapter 29 . 3/14/2011
Yea! Im happy she chose Wesley! Update soon!
yakirra chapter 29 . 3/14/2011
"Hey, Kim, how the hell are ya?"

Best line ever. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I read their conversation. I'm really glad that there was some Jenna - Kim action, I've been wanting for it.

Interesting with the whole Jon not telling Jenna his room number. I'm not sure if it's something that is going to play out in the future or not, but it's an event that I took not of nonetheless.

Looking forward to the next instalment and maybe some more humorous lines? Good stuff!
Feeding Ground chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
I think I am going to take a leaf out of Jenna's conspiracy theorist book...

Jenna said that she did not want to know if Wesley and Kim had slept together, and yet I feel this is going to bite her in the ass. With Kim claiming to be pregnant again, one can assume that its Wesley's from the little NYE romp, BUT Wesley has claimed that he has always used protection (although it is know that protection isn't always 100% effective). And then with Jon going to Paris, even though it is known that he doesn't like Paris, which poses the question, 'has Jon been doing the dirty with Kim behind everyones back?'. A little far fetched, maybe yes, but possible.

All in all, I am over the moon that Jenna is with Wesley but know that something has to screw that up between now and the end of the story. :( I was so happy when Jenna bitched out Kim on the phone, but it has still left me feeling a little uneasy. When Kim starts to make appearances you know it will never end well... Can't someone just put her down already?

Thanks for the fabulously long chapter! As always I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
Jon :'(

Where art thou pancakes? :(

I know deep down Jon is extremely sad :(

But it isn't in his nature to go and be all sad so he keeps it in. :(

And he didn't even tell her the room number: he knew he wouldn't be picked :(

It sucks to resign one's self to being without who they want to be with... :(

I think Robin was kind of mean although it makes sense since its her brother... :(
maybealoveletter chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
This chapter makes me feel bad for Jon, so I can totally understand his sarcasm. No massive romantic gestures or decisions, yet... but at least they're going to try, I guess? I'm really not sure how I feel about the whole situation between Jenna and Wesley. It seems like both of them want to try, but neither of them actually does anything about it. Thank you for the fast update, though... hopefully the next one will be too? )
dddenised29 chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
Clap clap clap! I'm feeling better towards Jenna after this chapter. I think my opinion rose dramatically when she finally did what needed to be done a long time ago, told that witch Kim to go (colorful word) herself. Is it crazy that I know this is a long chapter but I didn't want it to end, lol. Although you ended it really well. Can't wait for what's next because I have feeling that they are going to have three kids in tow ot just one I the end ;).
Logger chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
I like this chapter though something is bothering me about Kim and Jon. Why is Jon going to Paris? I do hope it's not what I'm thinking. Robin rocks, Jenna really needed some push though I think her mom is more on Jon's side. I do hope this would end already, how many more chapters to go?
Mariposa-12 chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
I really liked this chapter. I don't know if I wanted Jenna to end up with Wesley or Jon honestly, I was just as confused as her. I'm pretty sure it doesn't end here so I don't know if it will still be Wesley or Jon but so far I like this Wesley and hopefully he won't go back to being shady unless there's still some secret lying around.

;-)

PS I used to love Roswell too! And yes I also had a crush on Max hehe. That was so random of you to write about since it's been so long since I last saw that show. I loved it haha!
Midnight113 chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved it! Wow, so much happened in this chapter. Finally, it looks like Wesley won out. Although, I may be a little sad for Jon but I'm sure he'll have his happy ending someday. I think it's interesting he didn't give her his room number either, it's like he just wanted her to feel that pressure and make a decision with it. Anyway, I'm glad that her and Wesley are going to try and make things work for the sake of a traditional family... that's sweet. Oh and her conversation with Kim was so freaking good! Finally that woman got a piece of Jenna's mind, so awesome. She better stay away for good now. Fantastic chapter, well done!
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »