Reviews for The Promotion
jekodama chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
There's something fishy going on, and it IS about what Jenna mentioned (Jon not telling her his room number and stuff), and that parting line (when she said that she didn't keep any secrets and Jon told her that made one of them). In any case, I just wish that Jenna would choose to be single and ditch both Wesley AND Jon, and just take advantage of Wesley to adopt Anya :)
CMTaylor chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
This story is definitely a lot different than I expected it to be. I have to say that I find that your story irritates me a lot but I think that is why I can't stop reading it. The decisions that your characters make are so aggravating and I just want to scream at them and tell them how stupid they are..haha. I think you should definitely write for tv or for a soap opera. The twists and turns that you create in your story just seem to come of out of now where but it adds a lot to your story!

I have to say that I really don't like Jenna. I quite frankly don't care who she ends up with. In all honesty, I think Wesley deserves someone better. Don't get me wrong, he has his flaws but he needs to be with someone that he can't live without and that really wants to have a family with him. Jenna is not that girl...at least not yet. What is she like 23? And she already wants to have kids with someone she isn't even sure she wants to be with? Please! What is wrong with her? I seriously want to shake her and say no more boys. She needs to get a damn education and a job. Then she can use her own money and buy an orphanage or adopt 80 kids or whatever. I'm tired of her saying how she is a feminist and doesn't need a man to buy things but she is using Wesley to give her an instant family. Ah! I'm sick of her...lol. I guess you are an excellent writer to produce these kinds of feelings from me!

Although I am quite annoyed by your story..probably mostly because your characters are incredibly flawed...I can't wait to see what happens. I could care less whether Jenna ends up with Wesley or Jon but I want some kind of closure to all of this craziness!

Great job though. Your story has definitely annoyed me but it is one that I won't forget. I love all of the stories that you have written. I get sucked in and adore the characters that you create. You have a gift...jealous :)
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
I have to admit, the last few chapters really annoyed me, I thought they were a bit of a drag. I really wanted her to get with Jon though, he was so nice and good to her, he treated her so well. Wesley was a dip shit and too unreliable for a life partner. All up though you have an incredible gift for story telling, I was spellbound. Great job
Update Soon chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
From what I see, people are emotionally invested in this story. Which means you are doing a great job! Seriously BRAVO! I mean they're really getting upset with the direction it's headed and that's okay.I think her decision is valid. Wes is a good guy and Jon's a great guy too but I'm happy with her decision. I think though I wouldn't want Jenna to always feel 2nd best to Kim. I hope they grow closer through their relationship as parents BUT in some twist of fate, Jenna has to step away from Wes and forget about their relationship. And in this time, he realizes how much he really loves her, how much she means to him. I think she makes him forget about Kim, but when he was with Kim he always had Jenna on his mind. My opinion. I would even like to see Jon settle down, that nanny might be the perfect person. Sadly, I only seeing him settling down if he knocks someone up. Well so be it, it's about time he grew up right? Update please
theslykit chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
omg i hope you do not let jenna end up with jon...or i will stop reading this story...just kidding. i couldn't do that. but i would be upset..as much as i love jon..as he is witty and a great cook, there's something about wes that makes me want jenna and him to end up together...
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
heey! great story- i really like it.

the french errors bother me a bit from

before but still an awesome story. :)

is it goodbye jon? :( that's okay- wesley is cool too.

update soon?
clockwork-amy chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
Just read this story in one go, serious eye strain now heh. I really enjoyed it. Hope there's an update soon, i'm holding out for a full on cheesey happy ever after type ending. Even when Wesley was very bad i was still rooting for him and Jenna. Love Jon though too but i don't think they're right for each other. Hope it all works out, could do with some cheer right about now.

Also loving long chapters.

X
violet-eyez chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
ok so she is going to end up alone
sydney420 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wesley needs to choose abby.
sydney420 chapter 29 . 3/29/2011
I like this story. It took me 2938934809834 billion straight hours to read it haha. Okay, anyways..

1. Trevor, I kind of wish he'd stay in the picture somehow. Even though he was a jerk, he was interesting.

2. I wish Jenna and Jessica stayed close.

3. I really like Wesley in the beginning, I HATED him when he turned into a COMPLETE jerk. I still can't go back to liking him, I'm immensely disappointed she didn't choose Jon.

4. I LOVE JON
Alinzar chapter 29 . 3/27/2011
YAY! I see a happily ever after in the future... I love the jokes that you hid in this chapter (like the Kim Kardashian one) and the point you made at the end about "a little around the eyes."

This was a great chapter, I think that you did a great job portraying the complexity of the characters and emotions present in this chapter.

Please update soon!

xoxo

Eva
honey splattered brains chapter 29 . 3/20/2011
I have no idea why, but I was deliriously happy with her decision even though I hated Wesley. I think after the call Jenna had with Kim, I was just really satisfied with everything. Jenna should have done that a long time ago. xD But anyway, this is the first time I have ever chose one guy and changed my mind at the end. This is truly a unique story and I'm extremely glad I took the time to read it :D
honey splattered brains chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
He's just pissing me off more and more.
honey splattered brains chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
... RAGE! I fucking HATE Wesley. He can burn in hell for all I care. I just. LYING TO JENNA AGAIN? ): She doesn't deserve to be THAT KIND of wife. She deserves someone who is honest, loving and would 100% give himself to her JON. ): I hate Wesley. So, so, so, so much. There is no competition anymore. Jon wins.
honey splattered brains chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
I am just so upset that there is only one woman out there for Wes: Kim. He will never EVER love anyone as much as he loves Kim and that is the way it will be until he dies. He will never love Jenna or any other girl for that matter, as much as he loves Kim and I don't think any woman should have to be in the position where she knows that the man she loves doesn't love her as much as she loves him. I think Wes is being really selfish and inconsiderate even if he's letting Jenna date him and Jon. Actually, when he said that, I couldn't BELIEVE him. Seriously! That's practically saying, I know I can beat Jon and you don't really care for him. You only care about me and I need you to be the mother of my children and you're a good person. I don't ACTUALLY love you but I just want a family so I don't care. ... I wish Jenna would just go out with Jon. I love Jon. D: He's HONEST. D:
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »