Reviews for The Promotion
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
heey! great story- i really like it.

the french errors bother me a bit from

before but still an awesome story. :)

is it goodbye jon? :( that's okay- wesley is cool too.

update soon?
clockwork-amy chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
Just read this story in one go, serious eye strain now heh. I really enjoyed it. Hope there's an update soon, i'm holding out for a full on cheesey happy ever after type ending. Even when Wesley was very bad i was still rooting for him and Jenna. Love Jon though too but i don't think they're right for each other. Hope it all works out, could do with some cheer right about now.

Also loving long chapters.

X
violet-eyez chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
ok so she is going to end up alone
sydney420 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wesley needs to choose abby.
sydney420 chapter 29 . 3/29/2011
I like this story. It took me 2938934809834 billion straight hours to read it haha. Okay, anyways..

1. Trevor, I kind of wish he'd stay in the picture somehow. Even though he was a jerk, he was interesting.

2. I wish Jenna and Jessica stayed close.

3. I really like Wesley in the beginning, I HATED him when he turned into a COMPLETE jerk. I still can't go back to liking him, I'm immensely disappointed she didn't choose Jon.

4. I LOVE JON
Alinzar chapter 29 . 3/27/2011
YAY! I see a happily ever after in the future... I love the jokes that you hid in this chapter (like the Kim Kardashian one) and the point you made at the end about "a little around the eyes."

This was a great chapter, I think that you did a great job portraying the complexity of the characters and emotions present in this chapter.

Please update soon!

xoxo

Eva
honey splattered brains chapter 29 . 3/20/2011
I have no idea why, but I was deliriously happy with her decision even though I hated Wesley. I think after the call Jenna had with Kim, I was just really satisfied with everything. Jenna should have done that a long time ago. xD But anyway, this is the first time I have ever chose one guy and changed my mind at the end. This is truly a unique story and I'm extremely glad I took the time to read it :D
honey splattered brains chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
He's just pissing me off more and more.
honey splattered brains chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
... RAGE! I fucking HATE Wesley. He can burn in hell for all I care. I just. LYING TO JENNA AGAIN? ): She doesn't deserve to be THAT KIND of wife. She deserves someone who is honest, loving and would 100% give himself to her JON. ): I hate Wesley. So, so, so, so much. There is no competition anymore. Jon wins.
honey splattered brains chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
I am just so upset that there is only one woman out there for Wes: Kim. He will never EVER love anyone as much as he loves Kim and that is the way it will be until he dies. He will never love Jenna or any other girl for that matter, as much as he loves Kim and I don't think any woman should have to be in the position where she knows that the man she loves doesn't love her as much as she loves him. I think Wes is being really selfish and inconsiderate even if he's letting Jenna date him and Jon. Actually, when he said that, I couldn't BELIEVE him. Seriously! That's practically saying, I know I can beat Jon and you don't really care for him. You only care about me and I need you to be the mother of my children and you're a good person. I don't ACTUALLY love you but I just want a family so I don't care. ... I wish Jenna would just go out with Jon. I love Jon. D: He's HONEST. D:
honey splattered brains chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
... oh my jesus
honey splattered brains chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
YAY I love Jenna and I'm so happy she confronted him about it. I'm a bit miffed that he didn't try to stop her more though. It's like Jenna was right that Wesley only loved Kim and that shouldn't be right because now I don't know where the story is going. XD
honey splattered brains chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
JON IS SO STUPID AND I HOPE THAT JENNA DOESN'T DO THAT. THAT IS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HORRIBLE. JENNA SHOULD FUCKING DUMP WESLEY RIGHT FUCKING NOW. OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WESLEY'S MONEY. IF HE'S JUST USING HER AS A COVER UP FOR KIM AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT JENNA FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM!
honey splattered brains chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE HE LIED TO HER ABOUT TALKING TO KIM D: I AM SAD. SO SAD.
Jenna S chapter 29 . 3/18/2011
Dang, I’m super sad. I was really hoping she’d choose Jon. I loved this chapter. Very good story. The whole adoption thing rubs me the wrong way, but I guess if that’s the only part that does that, you’re doing a great job.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »