Reviews for The Promotion
Allie chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
Finally, it seems like the original Wesley is back. As in, the one we originally all fell in love with. I mean, all of the chemistry and playful banter literally just disappeared for like 15 chapters there, but I'm glad it's back.

To be honest, I just don't feel like the whole love triangle story line was well executed. I hope that's the last of the Wesley-Jenna-Jon issue, and it's not because I hate Jon... but it just felt like two different stories suddenly being put together and then being completely one-sided.
3H chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
Loved the long chapter. Thanks a million for that. It's about damn time Jenna picked, and I gotta say she picked well, for the right reasons. You were good at pointing everything out, like Wes actually caring about her, him holding back from taking advantage, him dismissing Abby etc. SO NO ONE SHOULD BITCH about her not picking Jon. I seriously don't see Jon settling down until he impregnates some girl. I could see him eyeing Abby. Anyways, glad Jenna burnt Kim, happy Wes is evolving and opening up. I hope we continue to see that. Half way throught this chapter I was afraid this was the end of your story, thank God I was wrong. Let's be cliche and have Jenna end up pregnant, HA!
Genato chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
ENJOYED! :)
madkatter chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
DAMNIT why isn't she picking JON?
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love the beginning (: You can tell that the relationship between Jennifer and Marie is a close one.

"I am insulted and i'm buying a new daughter tomorrow."

Nice one! (:

Even though it's just the beginning, I think this chapter could do with a bit more descriptions. So far there's a lot of dialogue, but no balance between the two!

Anyway, great start!

x mandy
Alixermixer chapter 28 . 3/10/2011
I have to say that I really like this story because out of the ones that I have already read, this one is soo different. I understand the idea that Wesley had for Jenna to be dating both him and Jon but when she started seeing Jon behind Wesleys' back, I started to dislike the entire thing. When it cam out that Wesley was still talking to Kim, you can't be mad at cause they were both single, he had the right to do that. I really hope that she makes the decision to stay with Wesley because she is right, he can give her that security nad for the time being he did stop talking to Kim but that was before they did that stupid "see both of us" idea. I really hope she stays with Wesley, please!
DorkExpress chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
Oh Man!

Jenna's so in for it! I woulod be too! I mean, two guys who guard themselves so much are after her, but when one tried to take it in one easy stride, she gets comfortable with the other one.. Man, what a mess.

but, I think what Wesley did - Calling Jon - was real nice of him. It shows he cares for Jenna, that he want her to be happy. But, does that mean that he loves her?

I wonder if she'll choose the frog or the pancakes...

XOXO
Vickeetoreeuh chapter 28 . 3/8/2011
So. This story is great. It's hard to find love triangles that you actually can enjoy. But to tell you the truth I don't think I would pick Jon or Wesley. I would get too frustrated making a decision. And don't take this the wrong way because I never make twilight connections but I feel like Wesley is Edward, the perfect one for Jenna/Bella, and Jon is Jacob, the one who gets in the middle of their relationship. Guess you know whose I'm on now. I just wish all this conflict would dissolve and there would be clarity for all the characters. Now Jenna is getting on my nerves because she won't pick a man! But it's good you're writing this because it wouldn't be a fun, interesting story if you didn't. I just want to congratulate you, because I'm a dork, on an awesome story no matter what others may seem to think. Everyone deserves a pat on the back, including you. Yay for a good chapter!:)
maybealoveletter chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Just started reading this one recently and I kind of love it. I wasn't expecting to, the description just made me unsure. It ended up being quite an awesome read, though. I just wish she would decide already. That or, Wesley has to initiate some kind of romantic gesture and actually put some heart into it. Hopefully we will see soon. Your quick updates have been very much appreciated, by the way. ]
Midnight113 chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
That was a cute way to end this awesome chapter, I loved them together with Anya like that. Family moment! I figured Wesley would do something that would make Jon appear and that alone gets Wesley some points in my opinion for thinking a romantic gesture was in order even if he regretted suggesting it afterward, lol. Nice, awkward tension there with the three of them and I loved the kiss. It was sweet and the dialogue surrounding it made the scene all that much better. Well done!
DJ65 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I've been reading stories from this site for quite awhile and I have to say that I really like this story. Enough to actually sign up so that I could leave you a comment. I would like to see Jenna with Wesley. I like Jon but to me he's too much of a playboy and appears that he's unwilling to open himself up to just one girl. He most likely wont stay around in the long run. I think he likes Jenna but she's more the flavor of the month type of thing. I don't really see him staying commited to one girl long enough to marry them. Wesley, on the other hand should pick up the pace tho. If he really wants her then he should open up and tell her how he really feels. I love the banter between all of them but maybe (I hate to say) something tragic should happen so that they finally smarten up and see the light. Wesley's in love with Jenna and Jenna realizes that she's in love with Wesley. Overall, I love this story and you have a very unique way of expressing it. Keep up the GREAT work and I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next!
dddenised29 chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Ok, I have been reading the answers that you have been giving to all you reviewas and the explination in the biginning of all the chapters. If I start a new story & alot is already done, I like to read everything that is posted before I comment/review. I am not a fan of Jenna. She blames Wesley so much of being so indefferent, but when has she ever tried to make him laugh or have a good time. When has she ever made the play to actually make a real go of it with him. She said she would and that never happened. She hasn't tried to break past any of his barriers with a few pleasantries of her own. I feel like she gave up on him before even trying to see him. I mean she practically threw herself at Jon when the first sign of fun came up and threw Wesley under the bus. She didn't really even try to break through the surface with him. He's been through alot and sometimes the woman has to do the chasing and not always depend on a man to show his intrest. Did she ever think of maybe how much it hurt him that she was so open and fun and yukking it up with his cousin and couldn't even spare the time to even try for him? I mean hey a romantic gesture on her part isn't that far of a reach if she had really wanted to actually give a relationship with Wesley a try. But whatever, this is your story. She says Wesley is sneaky, but I think Jon is even sneakier. He knew what he was doing for the beginning. Sowing the seeds of doubt into Jenna on every occasion he could by using the backward pyscho crap. He wanted what his cousin has/had and the only way he could get it is by being a wolf in sheeps clothing. He didn't even give them a chance to try before he swooped in with all of his BS. (and I'm pissed at her mom for pushing her into Jon in the first place. What kinda mother tells her daughter to go for her "boyfriend's" cousin & then lie about it too. A mom can be alot of things but wow, that took Marie way down in my book.)How much could Jon really love his cousin to do that to him? I am certainly not saying that Wesley couldn't have stepped it up a notch, but I sorta see why he didn't, why would he? Jenna and this back and forth thing would be tiring to me too. I would keep my mask on too, because letting her know you are in love with her only to have her break you heart, would only make him even more walled up than he already is. But what he did show was just how much he cares for her. No matter what, a man who truly cares about you, who truly loves you, will do anything to make you happy, even if that means making himself miserable. Because that is the epitamy of love, self-sacrifice. And if bringing the one thing that you knew would just finalize the decision you so didn't want her to make, the one choice that would truly crush you, meant that she would be happy and you did, that truly tell you the kind of man he really is. Jenna's a fool and the last chapter when she got her just desserts, I was applauding. She is so weak willed and stringing these two men along, because she just can't decide who she likes best. She's even more of a selfish (insert"colorful word" here) to me because she can't seem to see that the longer she does this the more one of them is going to get hurt, but she doesn't seem to give a crap about that, just herself. If they both walk away from her, and left her with nothing but regrets, I wouldn't blame them at all.

But I must say this is a really good story. I truly think this because I have really gotten envolved in the characters, as you can tell from my tirade above, lol. I really wnat to change my opinion of Jenna so I really hope she stays in the Ukraine and gives it a true and heartfelt go with Wesley. They are going to be tied together for the rest of their lives so why not at least try to see where the obvious feelings she has for him take her. If it doesn't work, I would have much more respect for her for trying than just being the way she is now. But it is so not my story and I am sure you know exactly where you are going with this, so I will just hang on for the ride. Hope to read more soon.
tragicheaven chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
I don't think this whole Jon and Jenna think is good. Don't get me wrong I like jon, more than Wesley, but I don't think Jenna is right for him. Jon is a very straighfoward person he says what he means and he knows what he wants, whereas Jenna is doubting every single step she takes and everything she does. This mess is not good for either one of them.
tragicheaven chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Did I mention I like Jon. Jenna is insane. She is willing to adopt a child with Wesley, but she doesn't trust him enough to be in a committed relationship with him. I they should forget about the adoption until they figure out there situation.
animegirl214 chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
AH! OMG!

AW

hahahha

thanks so much for this chapter! :)
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »