Reviews for The Promotion
dddenised29 chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Ok, I have been reading the answers that you have been giving to all you reviewas and the explination in the biginning of all the chapters. If I start a new story & alot is already done, I like to read everything that is posted before I comment/review. I am not a fan of Jenna. She blames Wesley so much of being so indefferent, but when has she ever tried to make him laugh or have a good time. When has she ever made the play to actually make a real go of it with him. She said she would and that never happened. She hasn't tried to break past any of his barriers with a few pleasantries of her own. I feel like she gave up on him before even trying to see him. I mean she practically threw herself at Jon when the first sign of fun came up and threw Wesley under the bus. She didn't really even try to break through the surface with him. He's been through alot and sometimes the woman has to do the chasing and not always depend on a man to show his intrest. Did she ever think of maybe how much it hurt him that she was so open and fun and yukking it up with his cousin and couldn't even spare the time to even try for him? I mean hey a romantic gesture on her part isn't that far of a reach if she had really wanted to actually give a relationship with Wesley a try. But whatever, this is your story. She says Wesley is sneaky, but I think Jon is even sneakier. He knew what he was doing for the beginning. Sowing the seeds of doubt into Jenna on every occasion he could by using the backward pyscho crap. He wanted what his cousin has/had and the only way he could get it is by being a wolf in sheeps clothing. He didn't even give them a chance to try before he swooped in with all of his BS. (and I'm pissed at her mom for pushing her into Jon in the first place. What kinda mother tells her daughter to go for her "boyfriend's" cousin & then lie about it too. A mom can be alot of things but wow, that took Marie way down in my book.)How much could Jon really love his cousin to do that to him? I am certainly not saying that Wesley couldn't have stepped it up a notch, but I sorta see why he didn't, why would he? Jenna and this back and forth thing would be tiring to me too. I would keep my mask on too, because letting her know you are in love with her only to have her break you heart, would only make him even more walled up than he already is. But what he did show was just how much he cares for her. No matter what, a man who truly cares about you, who truly loves you, will do anything to make you happy, even if that means making himself miserable. Because that is the epitamy of love, self-sacrifice. And if bringing the one thing that you knew would just finalize the decision you so didn't want her to make, the one choice that would truly crush you, meant that she would be happy and you did, that truly tell you the kind of man he really is. Jenna's a fool and the last chapter when she got her just desserts, I was applauding. She is so weak willed and stringing these two men along, because she just can't decide who she likes best. She's even more of a selfish (insert"colorful word" here) to me because she can't seem to see that the longer she does this the more one of them is going to get hurt, but she doesn't seem to give a crap about that, just herself. If they both walk away from her, and left her with nothing but regrets, I wouldn't blame them at all.

But I must say this is a really good story. I truly think this because I have really gotten envolved in the characters, as you can tell from my tirade above, lol. I really wnat to change my opinion of Jenna so I really hope she stays in the Ukraine and gives it a true and heartfelt go with Wesley. They are going to be tied together for the rest of their lives so why not at least try to see where the obvious feelings she has for him take her. If it doesn't work, I would have much more respect for her for trying than just being the way she is now. But it is so not my story and I am sure you know exactly where you are going with this, so I will just hang on for the ride. Hope to read more soon.
tragicheaven chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
I don't think this whole Jon and Jenna think is good. Don't get me wrong I like jon, more than Wesley, but I don't think Jenna is right for him. Jon is a very straighfoward person he says what he means and he knows what he wants, whereas Jenna is doubting every single step she takes and everything she does. This mess is not good for either one of them.
tragicheaven chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Did I mention I like Jon. Jenna is insane. She is willing to adopt a child with Wesley, but she doesn't trust him enough to be in a committed relationship with him. I they should forget about the adoption until they figure out there situation.
animegirl214 chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
AH! OMG!

AW~

hahahha

thanks so much for this chapter! :)
tragicheaven chapter 19 . 3/6/2011
This is a great chapter. It made me laugh and as far as his chapter goes I like jon, he s a troublemaker and I love it.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Seriously, if I'm confused. Poor Jenna
Alinzar chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Anya is so cute! I can't wait for her to meet Jenna's mom! I hope this means that Jenna is starting to see a change in Wesley... I for one would like them to get together.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Eva
EmptySh3ll chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
PANCakes... can get boring after awhile, but can't imagine my life without them. What a dilemma.
alfers chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
I'm happy to see you updating so fast. xD And dood, Little Lion Man epic. I love, love, love that song. It's definitely my favorite off their album and you're right, totally describes this chapter. Anywho, I'm on the fence. I mean, I like Jon... sure, but I really like Wesley. I've always liked Wesley despite all his crap. I think it will be interesting to see how you tie up the ending.
Damned to heaven chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Loving the updates. Still rooting for Jon, Wesley is becoming nicer but he can't compare. Jenna doesn't know about poker face, wondering when that's going to pop up...
TabbzRockZ chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
So now I am so torn... I was all for Jon and then this chapter... i think I fell for Wesley myself... I had forgot all about jon... and then he comes back and I'm torn again... but I just don't know.. how do you even decided... ARGG!
3H chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Holy S*! By far my favorite chapter. It only solidified why I favor Wesley over Jon. Yes, it was sweet of him to fly time zones away to see her but, he only did so at Wesley's request, or after Wes told him to try harder. Otherwise, I don't believe Jon would have done something so extreme. If Wes was willing to allow his competition to intrude on his private time with the potention gf and the mother of his child, it makes me see that he genuinely cares for Jenna and her feelings. Jenna and Wes are a kettle full of lukewarm water, heating up and boiling over time. Jenna and Jon are a hot soup that gets cold after being left out. ) my opinion. Hurry and update, this story is amazing! Oh, the whole frog thing was cute by the way.
Genato chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
LOVE LOVE THE DRAMA. :) but still on the wesley side! :))
yakirra chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
This chapter was really cute, in terms of the frog analogies. It made me smile big. I loved it! Anya is terribly cute, I wish my little cousins were more like her.

Poor Jenna, when will she just leap? That girl definitely needs a time out from all that brain activity.

If your motivated to keep the ball rolling then I agree with sticking to it! I like reading fast updates too :)
tragicheaven chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
I have to say that Robin is very annoying, can't wait for her to leave.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »