Reviews for The Promotion
EmptySh3ll chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
PANCakes... can get boring after awhile, but can't imagine my life without them. What a dilemma.
alfers chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
I'm happy to see you updating so fast. xD And dood, Little Lion Man epic. I love, love, love that song. It's definitely my favorite off their album and you're right, totally describes this chapter. Anywho, I'm on the fence. I mean, I like Jon... sure, but I really like Wesley. I've always liked Wesley despite all his crap. I think it will be interesting to see how you tie up the ending.
Damned to heaven chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Loving the updates. Still rooting for Jon, Wesley is becoming nicer but he can't compare. Jenna doesn't know about poker face, wondering when that's going to pop up...
TabbzRockZ chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
So now I am so torn... I was all for Jon and then this chapter... i think I fell for Wesley myself... I had forgot all about jon... and then he comes back and I'm torn again... but I just don't know.. how do you even decided... ARGG!
3H chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Holy S*! By far my favorite chapter. It only solidified why I favor Wesley over Jon. Yes, it was sweet of him to fly time zones away to see her but, he only did so at Wesley's request, or after Wes told him to try harder. Otherwise, I don't believe Jon would have done something so extreme. If Wes was willing to allow his competition to intrude on his private time with the potention gf and the mother of his child, it makes me see that he genuinely cares for Jenna and her feelings. Jenna and Wes are a kettle full of lukewarm water, heating up and boiling over time. Jenna and Jon are a hot soup that gets cold after being left out. ) my opinion. Hurry and update, this story is amazing! Oh, the whole frog thing was cute by the way.
Genato chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
LOVE LOVE THE DRAMA. :) but still on the wesley side! :))
yakirra chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
This chapter was really cute, in terms of the frog analogies. It made me smile big. I loved it! Anya is terribly cute, I wish my little cousins were more like her.

Poor Jenna, when will she just leap? That girl definitely needs a time out from all that brain activity.

If your motivated to keep the ball rolling then I agree with sticking to it! I like reading fast updates too :)
tragicheaven chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
I have to say that Robin is very annoying, can't wait for her to leave.
Trizia chapter 27 . 3/5/2011
UPDATE SOON, POR FAVOR.

My curiosity is killing me.

As cliche as it is for me to admit, I hope to God she ends up with Wesley. I love him best.

I absolutely love your writing and I hope you keep going with these chapters and stories. It needs to be shown to the world.

teehee.

Good job.
tragicheaven chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Really, They want to adopt? That's insane, not to mention way too soon for that conversation. They are both crazy.
Midnight113 chapter 27 . 3/5/2011
Oh Jon, looks like he made a mistake. Tsk, tsk. Poor Jenna, guys are like that though. I like the twist with little Anya and the adoption, it sucks that he's going to have to stay in the area while they work everything out. I think it would be awesome if Jenna was able to stay with him through the process but as long as they get Anya in the end. It'd be great if she could spend that extra time with her as well though. I also liked that Jenna showed a little bit of jealousy at the end there, that was some great interaction and then seeing Wesley so interested in what Jon did, makes me curious if he's going to go do or say something to him. Really great chapter, I can't wait to read more!
Alinzar chapter 27 . 3/5/2011
uh oh! Now you're gonna have to update even sooner! You can't leave us hanging like that!

Great job, I can't wait for more!

Eva
ShrimpoJewels chapter 27 . 3/4/2011
Oh man I'm so confused...

Do either of them actually care about Jenna? Poor girl...Jon is playing indifference possibly to not get hurt but then again...Wesley well he is indifferent.

yakirra chapter 27 . 3/4/2011
Agreed. Life is messy, life is all about the messy bits and if it isn't then your not really living at all.

I enjoyed the chapter. I think I like Jenna hurting, it's a bit sadistic or whatever, but I think she deserves it a little.

Looking forward to the remnants of Wesley's phonecall.
animegirl214 chapter 27 . 3/4/2011
Ahh! Some random guy should just sweep her away~ XD

Hahaha

THanks so much for this chapter! :)
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »