Reviews for The Promotion
Michelle Ng chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
This chapter was quite good, but I seriously can't think how you will end this... It seems like when you want to end, you start adding something really complicated again.
For the breakup where Jenna gets mad with Wesley for lying to her and seeing Kim, I think it would be better though, if Jenna was mad at Wesley for a longer period of time. It seemed to short, I think, and it would create a bit more tension between the two of them for you to show the readers that Jenna mistrusted Wesley a lot after that and was insecure.
I think Marie is awesome though. She's like the most awesome mom ever, except if we had a mom like that in reality, I think we would really be a mess. The idea is really cool though.
Jon is... I don't know. I sort of like him, but I think Jenna was a bit of a hypocrite because she wasn't really mad at Wesley for blatantly lying to her, but she got furious when Jon just told her it was fine. I think she might have been more mad at Wesley for a bit of a balance, or it would seem a bit like favouritism.

Altogether I think this book is totally awesome. Me and my friend and my sister LOVE IT! But I hated the story at some point, it just... I don't know. For the intro to the book, I think you should briefly mention Jon, or the reader won't know what they're getting into. And I SERIOUSLY hope you update this soon, I really don't want to waitttttt!

I don't know if this reviews helps or what, but I just decided to write it down. So, congrats on making such an awesome story. PLEASE try to write the next chapter as soon as you can! I love the story!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Poor Wesley...he obviously wants Jenna! But Jenna can't be blamed entirely either...their relationship is messed up. Big time.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Actually, I think Kim's the evil one. Didn't she already cheat with her French artist? Why cheat if she's going to get back with Wesley again? But she's the one who picked out the earrings, right? Or maybe Wesley consulted her? But does she turn out to be nice, because Wesley already knows that he can't buy Jenna, so maybe she's just a friend and she's actually really nice, like Jessica! But Jessica didn't know that Trevor had another girlfriend. Kim knows that Wesley has Jenna! I can feel my brains overheating and melting now...but don't worry! I'll continue reading! D
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Wait...is Wesley just USING Jenna to kind of 'cover up' the Kim thing? PleasepleasePLEASE answer! I LOVE your style, and I LOVE how the story makes everyone go, hmm, i have the facts, but i don't know what's going on, and then you reveal it, and everyone's like, omg that was SO obvious! That's my favourite thing!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
If I were Jenna, I would totally NOT take him back! I mean, how can you know whether or not Wesley's lying? It's not like he'd TELL her if he'd been doing the dirty with Kim! But I guess that's how it is when you're in love.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Wesley doesn't seem the type to cheat on Jenna...maybe it's Kim who won't leave him alone. But we don't really know him that well, so maybe he IS cheating. I do hope he isn't! I really, truly wish that he's just trying to ward Kim off, and that Jenna's just worrying too much. I'm positive Robin knows that they're just pretending though!
FOcean27 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
Please Please PLEASE finish this story! Can't wait for the rest of it!
Angie chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
Please finish this! I really want to know how this ends and I absolutely hate cliffhangers.
I really like this book, could do without the cussing, but other than that it is great. I can not wait to see how this ends
silver.trees chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
hi sam.

missed this story so decided to revisit it and re-read some chapters. i've come to the conclusion that wesley is a lot more untrustworthy then i initially thought. in fact i'd consider him a bit of a deceptive liar who's sabotaging jon's chances if my suspicions are correct. the issue about jon's room number has me believing that wesley had made some kind of arrangement with jon about jenna's decision that wesley didn't share with her so i'm suspecting her decision to pick wesley wasn't entirely an informed one. but then i ask myself why he'd go to such lengths against his cousin? maybe wesley somehow sees his behaviour as justified because of what it'd mean to him to have a family with anya? speaking of her i think there was a bit where anya wanted to be taken to either jon or wesley and it wasn't clear which - i'm wondering if that's some foreshadowing or maybe i'm just reading too much into that. one thing i'm sure about, jon's her best option. you can really see how his feelings for her have developed and how much he connects with her. plus, didn't he see jenna first?

i think jon's reluctant investing himself and his feelings fully into the relationship with jenna because perhaps he's afraid that despite his best efforts, she'd still pick wesley over him? i think wesley's taking advantage of that and presenting it to jenna that jon doesn't care or she's simply a passing fancy although that couldn't be further from the truth i believe. now the question is: does wesley know of how deep jon's feelings run for jenna or is he simply going on jon's previous behaviour and personality i wonder. i kinda wish jon would just spill wesley's secrets already but i guess it's not in his character or maybe he wishes for jenna to discover the truth herself? jon

anyhow, i really love that this story has got me thinking of so much. that's a testament to a great author. i'm feeling so involved. i do hope you get to finish because it's so close to being over and it's all so good.
The.Sweetly.Insane.Dorky.Ninja chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Hello! I just need to say, i am literally begging you to update this story. Please. I've stayed up all night for the past nights, reading this stpry because i am so addicted to it. Your writing skills amaze me, and I can really feel the confusion in Jenna's head. But, i think Jenna seems quite...assuming. Once she hears something she doesn't like, she ignores it and draws her own conclusion. I don't know whether i am on team Jon or team Wesley, but i love the passion she has with Jon. The part of why she wants to stay with Wesley, is evidently because of her responsibility. I really love this story. Please stop being a frog and update. :)

Addicted.
daisyxduck chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Hi, I realise it's been over a since you last updated but i was wondering if you intended to finish this story, I've only just stumbled across it and found it enjoyable.
AnonymousReads chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Hey you said it yourself the story is almost over please finish it. I hats when people start a story but do not finish it. I always end up wondering what would have happened next and never knowing which sucks for me. Update soon. Please. :)
sunny301 chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
PLEASE update I NEED to know what's going on with Jon. You're killing me here!
Sunny chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I am really enjoying the story. I sincerely thank whoever is editing or (beta-ing?). Most of all I enjoy the chemistry between Jenna and Wesley and the fluidity of their conversations.
Mahteslover chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
I beg you to please update this story it is amazing ... I want to finish reading it please put more up soon ...
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »