Reviews for The Promotion
FlabbergastedFae chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Wait... what did Robin want to talk about though? What was her call with Jon about? What did Wesley mean when he said people say ridiculous things when they're drunk (what exactly did Jon say?)? It obviously had something to do with the townhouse/Jenna trade, but forgive my denseness and tell me what!

Also, I'm TOTALLY confused regarding "I'm the reason Jon acted the way he did." When? When is he talking about? When did Jon act that way? The phone call before she said she had picked him and hung up, or what? Maybe I'm accustomed to having bad boyfriends, but I didn't see any of Jon's behavior as "alienated."

I would appreciate it so much if you answered my questions! Thanks. And by the way I really like your story - I hope the last chapter ties up all loose strings!

Flabbergasted Fae
excited chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
Hurry wit d last chapter i cant wait
Guest chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
Wens the next update I hav been waitin for ages for it... XD
Guest chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
Amazing can't wait for the next update XD
kiwi chapter 31 . 3/4/2014
So, I read this start to finish in one for fell swoop. Couple of things;1). This reminds me of the Gilmore Girls. Why? Fuck if I know. 2). I'm having a hard time adjusting to the fact that these *aren't* real people. That being said, I'm super lucky that they aren't because if I ever came across Wesley or Jon I may kill them and Robin would make me broke. 3). I read your story about Derek and Nichole and I loved it:except for the end. I love that she wound up being a strong single female, but nothing felt resolved. I'm a little worried that it's going to happen again and Dammit I h hate men now.
Zara chapter 31 . 2/20/2014
I really really really love this story, I love Wesley but Jenna deserves so much better than a guy who lied to her constantly, than a guy whose ex-gf will ALWAYS be on a pedestal higher than her, than a guy that whatever he does or wherever he goes with Jenna he's probably going to remember Kim and the time he did the same thing with her.

I've read your stories so I know that this story won't have the ending were all hoping for. Jenna probably won't go for Jon cos he was a fucking douche who'd rather have a stupid townhouse than her.

And that's fine tbh, because like I said Jenna deserves better than these two. But after 31 chapters and 248k words I think all your readers just really wanted to see Jenna be with someone who she'll love and who'll love HER and want to be with HER and is willing to have a family just because it'll be with HER.

Anyways I hope you do make a good choice that does result in us Jenna fans being happy for her too!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
Wow very much enjoying this story seems she has choice to make Wesley or Jon or. None
DrainNotes chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
Both Weseley and Jon are douchebags (although I realize Jenna isn't perfect either). I hope Jenna ends up with George, he is sweet, and Jenna seemed to have a good time on their date together.
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
I think leave both them ,and go find a good men for yourself, update more please.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
The girl has serious denial issues. I'm curious about how Wesley will react when he finds out that she understands French after all. He almost figured it out already with the bookstore discussion.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Maria understood Trevor much better than Jenna ever did.

One note: you almost never make typing or spelling mistakes, so I thought that you might like to correct this one. You typed: "I guess you've gown on me after all these years." I suspect that you meant "grown."
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh yeah... one small issue... nothing important, mind you, just a little thing... miniscule, really... I might have inadvertantly... not intentionally mind you... but perhaps by accident... let all of my relatives believe that you... hmmm, how should I put this?

Oh well, here it is: My relatives think that they'll be meeting my fiance... you... There, you see? Just a minor issue. We should sleep. This a long flight and you'll need your rest.

Hilarious.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Wow. That was intense.
somewherecoldviasocal chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Holy shit. I was not expecting that. I was expecting something juicy, but the townhouse?! Really? Who does that? And then for Jon to accept it? Ugh. These "men." I was a fan of Wesley (even still) until he opened his mouth this chapter. Now I want Jenna to be on her own and just co-parent. I can't wait for the next chapter (even if it is the last *tear*)! Thank you for this story! :)
Damned to heaven chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Hey, nice to see you're back and writing as good as ever. I'm a little lost so I guess I'm going to have to re-read the whole story again but hey it's a win win situation...in that I get to read your work and maybe by then the next chapter will be up. Well, I guess it's just a win win for me though. :)
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »