Reviews for The Promotion
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
I can't even tell you how excited I am for an update! YAY you, I totally understand that you have a life but i'm still excited cuz when i take a break from my life I read the stories on FP and i gotta tell u i'm runnin out of good stuff so to have you update even if is just a chapter totally rocks my socks
LimeJuiceTub chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Loved it! Your characters are very real and believable. Jenna's a sweetie - even if she did let herself get trampled over by Trevor. She really should have a little more feminine pride - standing up to Wesley, but not Trevor?

Lol - lucky Jon isn't here for the weekend - otherwise ...

I like how you ended the chapter - they're already like an old married couple - only they don't realise it. :D

The section about Farrah's candy was great! Jenna forcing him to eat it and then Wesley forcing Jenna to eat it! Totally rotflol! If that's the sort of thing they're going to do during this weekend with the family, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Keep up the great work! :D
rubygirl181 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Yay, you updated! I've been dying to know what happens. It was worth the wait, I loved it. I can't wait to read what happens next. I really enjoy employer/employee stories. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN. PLEASE!
phelps112 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i like jenna,and i hope she stays friends with jessica. this whole wesley thing is funny though.
mer-person chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
really hoping for an update here! please dont wait too long. this was such a great chapter
WickedMe chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
I love this story and I was so excited to see your update. This is a very funny chapter, by the way. I hope to see more updates soon.

WickedMe
Isobel Evans chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
aw! Cute. I love it.

I'm in love with Wesley and I would gladly have him if Jenna doesn't want him around. ;)
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
you updated! i'm so happy!

good chapter. i liked finding out about his family. they seem really cool (although it is rather large). and i like their developing relationship; very fun to read.

have fun out of town and fight that writer's block with all your might!
akc chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i LOVE it! This plot is amazing! Jenna and Marie's relationship actually remind me of Lorelai and Rory from Gilmore Girls... I LOVE the Marie/Jenna interactions... They're so amusing! I hope you UPDATE soon!
pleasebequiet chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
its 3:40 am and i should be asleep. but i stayed on and kept readng this story. you better update soon, i didnt stay up this late to read a story! i love it by the way! update soon! or else...O_O
angelstarshine chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Okay...after stumbling into this story, I would have to say only one thing: I'M IN LOVE WITH IT. It's brilliant, funny, sweet and sarcastic all at the same time...wonderful piece of work, please update soon!
Elevator Passenger chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
I love Marie. she's my favorite character so far. and Jessica seems really nice too. Sometimes I get confused with how old Mr. Carter is and how he's supposed to loo. and now he's engaged, seemed a little out of nowhere. ANyways, I like it so far.
Elevator Passenger chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
""I am insulted and i'm buying a new daughter tomorrow."

Haha my most favorite line of the chapter.

I liked it so far, but you could use more descriptions, your story is too dialogue driven so far.

And you must be a huge Gilmore Girls fan. Because Marie and Jenna are just like Lorelai and Rory in my opinion. Nice touch.
mer-person chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Jenna and her mom remind me so much of the gilmore girls (never seen it? start watching!) i so love all the witty banter you got going on between them. MARVELOUS
eliza-smiles chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
...you HAVE to update...i mean wow i love it and there is only 4 chapters...i serisoluy(sp?) cannot wait to see where you take it...lol any ways nice work and yea i like it a lot, cheers...
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »