Reviews for The Promotion
phelps112 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i like jenna,and i hope she stays friends with jessica. this whole wesley thing is funny though.
mer-person chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
really hoping for an update here! please dont wait too long. this was such a great chapter
WickedMe chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
I love this story and I was so excited to see your update. This is a very funny chapter, by the way. I hope to see more updates soon.

Isobel Evans chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
aw! Cute. I love it.

I'm in love with Wesley and I would gladly have him if Jenna doesn't want him around. ;)
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
you updated! i'm so happy!

good chapter. i liked finding out about his family. they seem really cool (although it is rather large). and i like their developing relationship; very fun to read.

have fun out of town and fight that writer's block with all your might!
akc chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i LOVE it! This plot is amazing! Jenna and Marie's relationship actually remind me of Lorelai and Rory from Gilmore Girls... I LOVE the Marie/Jenna interactions... They're so amusing! I hope you UPDATE soon!
pleasebequiet chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
its 3:40 am and i should be asleep. but i stayed on and kept readng this story. you better update soon, i didnt stay up this late to read a story! i love it by the way! update soon! or else...O_O
angelstarshine chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Okay...after stumbling into this story, I would have to say only one thing: I'M IN LOVE WITH IT. It's brilliant, funny, sweet and sarcastic all at the same time...wonderful piece of work, please update soon!
Elevator Passenger chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
I love Marie. she's my favorite character so far. and Jessica seems really nice too. Sometimes I get confused with how old Mr. Carter is and how he's supposed to loo. and now he's engaged, seemed a little out of nowhere. ANyways, I like it so far.
Elevator Passenger chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
""I am insulted and i'm buying a new daughter tomorrow."

Haha my most favorite line of the chapter.

I liked it so far, but you could use more descriptions, your story is too dialogue driven so far.

And you must be a huge Gilmore Girls fan. Because Marie and Jenna are just like Lorelai and Rory in my opinion. Nice touch.
mer-person chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Jenna and her mom remind me so much of the gilmore girls (never seen it? start watching!) i so love all the witty banter you got going on between them. MARVELOUS
eliza-smiles chapter 4 . 12/21/2006 HAVE to update...i mean wow i love it and there is only 4 chapters...i serisoluy(sp?) cannot wait to see where you take any ways nice work and yea i like it a lot, cheers...
pun intended chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
you have got to update!

i love it x
CallaBunny chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Awesome story! That is one big cliffie, so please update!
ADayInTime chapter 1 . 9/29/2006