Reviews for The Promotion
alineofprose chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Yes! I love Grammar Nazis - they're absolutely adorable! Well, maybe I shouldn't say that because I tend to be a bit of a Grammar Nazi meself. Actually, that's a brilliant idea - circling all the mistakes and then sending it back to him/her. I shall keep that in mind for future reference.

It wasn't until they got out of the rented car at his sister's house, were actually walking up the driveway, when Wesley looked over at her and said, "Oh, there's one thing I forgot to tell you."

Jenna looked over at him and raised an eyebrow curiously. "What's that?"

"They think you're my fiancée."

How completely and utterly convenient. *grin* Briliant guy, this Wesley. Hot and manipulative. What were you thinking, Jenna? Of course there's going to be a reason behind the whole Promotion, credit card shabang!

Simply lovely. Incredibly entertaining. Me love you.

-Arch
quotata chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! shoulda expected that ending .
Stevshals chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
you can't end it like that! It's too good! I can't wait to see what happens next
stanhops chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Thanks for answering my question again. I must be suffering from an early dimentia of some sorts. Love JESS so much! ok...now that I've confessed that and completed my daily quota, I can freely comment on this wonderful chapter. I loved it...loved it, and I totally did not expect the ending. I was cracking up through most of the chapter and then WHOA! HILARIOUS! Please update soon. I am really enjoying this fic, and can't wait to see the crazy household...when it meets the faux fiancee/only child. By the by, I too am thoroughly annoyed by all of those grammatical errors you mentioned! It's (it has...) been great seeing someone else suffer from the same anxiety.
alyssa chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
i gotta tell ya- i'm in love with wesley. haha and i can't believe you left us hanging like that! you HAVE to UPDATE SOON. please! it's such a great story. i love it!
hayleym chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This story is great. Please update soon!
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Good story! And great last chapter. Loved the ending. I knew there was something sneaky about this whole trip thing. Man, I hope she doesn't hate him too much after that little bombshell. I love your characters; her relationship with her mom is off the chain. And of course we must all love Wesley. Rawr. Keep on writing!
torr chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
hey! great story! update soon!
Bellababe chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This story is going straight to my favorite box. Update ASAP
WickedMe chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Yay! You finally updated. LOL! How did Jenna become her boss's fiancee in the first place? And then he decides to tell her that right before she's supposed to meet everybody?

I really love the part where Wesley was speaking in French to his cousin, assuming that Jenna did not understand. Hmm...I wonder how he will react once he found out that she really does know the language. Can you say busted? LOL!

I really love your story and hope that you update it regularly!

Awesome story,WickedMe
christine daae chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
I'm so glad she dumped trevor! But they think she's their fiance? *fiants* if any guy did that to me, I would think that would kinda be like proposing! *dies* oh well, LOVE the story! update soon!
Cherise chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Bwahaha! Way to drop a bombshell on someone! I can't believe he just mentioned that so casually! I love her boss, he's hilarious! And I especially can't wait to meet his family. But I know WHY he told her that. They didn't know he'd broke up with his slut of an ex yet, right? Haha. He sure butter'd her up...
The Key of Destiny chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
So this is like a "boss falls in live with his secretary" story. I don't mind it, but I usually see that kind of stuff in movies. Though it's pretty good.
First to Never Know chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This story is so cute/funny. I love it. I wish my mom was like Marie. She sounds like so much fun. Please update soon.
mary4angelus chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Ooh, this story is getting very interesting...Cant wait to read Jenna's reaction to what Wesley just told her. By the way, great cliff hanger...Continue writing a lot more and no more writers block for soon!
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »