Reviews for The Promotion
buznuz1 chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
Hi, I am absoloutely loving this story and I read your PM and I just wanted to say I TOTALLY agree with you, it is your story and they shouldn't try and pressure you into changing it for their sakes. Please continue! btw I was a bit thrown off by the Wesely/Kim scene and I'm still up in the air about how to feel about that as I'm now not sure if any of them suit eachother. They all have flaws (as real human beings should have) but they just don't seem to suit eachother anymore. They're all unhappy and compromising more than any one should have to in a normal functioning relationship. Love this story! please continue!
reindrops chapter 29 . 6/7/2011
And I can finally say that 'everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.' I'll just hope that nothing will come in their way this time.
reindrops chapter 28 . 6/7/2011
Now I'm confused. Oh well. I also started reading The Hunger Games trilogy, and right now, I'm still stuck on Catching Fire. I really like Peeta, but I can't help but love Gale too. Haha!
reindrops chapter 26 . 6/7/2011
I just realized that I've been giving short reviews for the previous chapters. :D Anyways, I don't know what to say. It sucks being in Jenna's position- overhearing your sort-of-boyfriend talk to the ex. Again. But I'm glad she's finally known because I really wanted to punch Wesley in the face. Lol. I hope that this is for real this time. No more Kim. God, why can't he ever let go of that woman? Since Jenna now knows that Wesley has lied again, I suppose that means it's the end of their relationship.. if you could still call that a relationship. Of course, I'm still hoping that he would win her over and be more sincere and loyal and honest to her because that's really important.
reindrops chapter 25 . 6/7/2011
The entire time I was reading this, I can't get my mind off Wesley's lies. I like Jon. He's completely honest, but there is still a part of me hoping that Wesley would realize Jenna's worth. Jenna's right though. Wesley is so secretive and shady.
reindrops chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
Shit. (more expletives) Ugh. And here I am thinking that Wesley is now being honest and sincere. Why is he going back to Kim when she's such a bitch? I can't believe Wesley is that stupid. (Or maybe I'm not really in the position (lol) to judge since I've never been in love as well.) But hey, I prefered Wesley more than Jon before this chapter and now, I just don't know anymore.
reindrops chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
Uh oh. I know they didn't do anything bad and it was just a little lie, but gosh, what would Wesley think if he ever finds out? And Jon seems to have an attraction to Jenna.
reindrops chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Now, now, what is Wesley up to?
reindrops chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
And I am hoping that Wesley's not gonna fuck up this time.
reindrops chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Ugh. Men are such pigs. Why can't they commit themselves to just one woman? You have no idea how much I love Jenna in this chapter. Gaaah. I want to cry.
reindrops chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Ouch. What the hell. I feel bad for Jenna.
reindrops chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Oh my God. Why is Kim still calling him? And Wesley even bothers to answer.
reindrops chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
One thing is certain: I love this chapter. Jenna is really a great girl.
reindrops chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
*squeals* I hope that means Wesley is really in love with her. I mean, Jenna seems lovely and she definitely has a good heart.
reindrops chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Oh, gosh. I really don't like Kim.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »