Reviews for Know Me By Tuesday
Someone chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Your profile thing is almost me and my parents and the main character in this story is so similar to me except for there's this guy who I quite frankly despise and yet am kind of indifferent to and sometimes like a little bit(as a person or something more yet not, yeah it confuses me sometimes considering he was dating this girl that for some reason completely in his words "despises her"(her meaning me yeah I heard half of the conversation and before I heard her saying that she "dislikes me" to someone else after I kind of unintentionally flashed a little but not really some of my stomach which is basically flat, not to sound condescending or whatever...?not that I think it's my appearance that's the issue in the whole like/dislike thing), please update this again, it's a really good story, oh and if you were wondering I'm a 17 year old girl(Junior in HS).Also the reason I'm not sure how I feel about this guy is arrogance and being a little obnoxious, funny story for that invlolved conversations being overheard not me overhearing it was me who was being overheard and I wasn't talking about him, but after I said it I was thinking I wonder if he heard it and was thinking about it being him or something, and I wasn't even talking about him. Anwyay you sound like a pretty cool/interesting person from what I know about you, anyways please update this or something. Also did I mention that I'm similar to both Martin and Daniel, in the way that in part of doing what Daniel did would be to help and the other part to "being the one actually doing something"(yeah a little selfish but in a way going hand in hand in some situations like if I did this why couldn't you or something to that effect)I would've helped that guy out.
igloothree chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
You're going to update this, right? Because it's pretty freakin awesome. Seriously, do something with this story because it's such a strong beginning. I'd really love to read more.
princess max chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Martin amuses me greatly. I love his recognition of huis own oddities. Chapter 1 amused me to no end when he made mention of wearing the same PANT size! Hehe. His flaws are so realistic, though. He's not pretending to be someone great, which is refreshing.

I adore Dan. He's so sweet, and I really hope Martin works up the courage to chase him.
XxVendettxX chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
very cute and endearing, the first person P.O.V works very well in this, his narrative is amusing. Nice work.
ikachan chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
"I had a plan. I had a target. I had to pee."

A great ending for a nice chapter. Heh.

Well, Martin seems to ramble quite a bit which at first was a tad annoying but when reading further it became part of his character - which I liked. He became more living and I got a better idea of him. :)

He's an interesting fellow who I'd like to read more. Yeah, and also wanna know about his 'plan'...