Reviews for love is a delicious delusion
thursdays and rain chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
lovely collection ;)
a lonely september chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
yes, i know you're like... dead or on hiatus or whatever you are right now, but i'd just like to say that all this was/is brilliant, & i'd like it if you'd update sometime. (not that you're going to just because i said so, but hey, i can dream).
clockwork kiss chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
aw. i love this. "i loved you back in pink". great. describes juvenille love perfectly. very pretty. nice format.
Forsakn chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
LOL. I love this'un. Never saw it coming. XD
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
.I never saw THAT !wow, but anyway, your writing is absolutely beautiful. And I just looked at your profile...you're only 14! Jeez! You've got some real talent. Honestly, I must seem like a 4 year old compared to you. haha.
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I wish I could write like you. You're really amazing.

I have to go wallow in my envy.
Eva chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
While the last two poems are a bit unoriginal and read more like prose, your first poem is the best...it is utterly a poem, utterly a vignette, and endearingly alive.

Yours,Anon
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very original. I love it. Keep these awesome poems coming my way.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
hi, it has been some time since I last examined your works, and I have to say you have matured in your style, and are willing to take risks which pay off, as evidenced by the uniqueness of your poem. needless to say, you have devised a poem which captures well the solitude and longing/desiring mindset of a girl, though the poem is unique in that I find it speaks for all inner girls within teens and women, and that is most important, that sense of universality and significance of thematic matter. furthermore, the metaphors are nicely wrought, nothing too excessively complex or bitingly/painfully blatant, so it's a decent job overall; keep writing!
this is britt chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
that's a bit disturbing. lol, but wonderfully written. and so bitterly human. I love how you do "f!ck"- it just made me giggle.
this is britt chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
now I'm getting where the title comes into play.
this is britt chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I loved wallflower. "we just might be starcrossed supernovas" ain't that the truth?
this is britt chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
m. such a great title. you know, you constantly inspire me. you're boundless.
pewpewpoppy chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
(: you are so going onto my favourite authors list.
pewpewpoppy chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
"you liked my rose shadesthat were too big for my face;

(you said they were likeour titanic love that coulddwarf the biggest ‘bergs)

i loved you back in pink"

ahh,sweet!great job