Reviews for perhaps, a visit to the shrink
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Please tell me you know, seeing the dozens that agrees with me, that this is fantastic. Very angry and adolescent and punk rock. Brilliant lines (especially the line about your psychology and hissy fits...razor nicks); awesome rhythm. I'd kick ass to play this as a song. ;)

-jess
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Each flower variegated on its own,

With patterns imbued deeply separate,

Soul's tesselations fall out differently,

But each one sacred in its mystery,

Yet there are gardens that permit none such,

Where only repetition can exist,

There variety is considered sin,

Without consideration for life's core,

A heart that accepts all and lives in love.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great job on this! I really likedit!
Hercule chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i love how you are declarative in a (very) lyrical way; it may not be poetry, but it certainly is the most beautiful prose-poem/proclamation/song/epitaph/rant/argument/cry/plea/petition/prescence I have ever felt, heard, seen, or read in the past 2-month.
fik chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i like! (-has nothing intellectual to add.)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Lovely flow and rhythm.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh! I like this very much. It shows a rebellion that I can compare to. Excellent job! Keep writing!
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
If there were words to praise this, I would use them. As it is, I am speechless, and in awe of both wallflower and kismet. Praise to you both.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That is so good! I love it.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
oh! Kudos! ilike this. it picked my mood back up, which i needed after someone sortof misunderstood one of my poems (Hello) it's not my best but i had to get it out there. come check out my work please. I'm off to read more of yours.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
like it a lot. last stanza kind of awkward, but the stanze before last i absolutely *loved*. also the part where there are long lines suddenly interrupted by 'get. a. life.' and fullstops. like the refrain too. the mention of 'daddy' makes me think the person is quite young, a child or preteen, and that makes me love the poem even more, if this was a child having to go to a psych.

i like psych stuff.

you're 14? you seem older.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Twisted with a smile. Shrinks really don't do their jobs, friends really know how to make your feel better, even if they lack in experience and training; it's really better that way. It really does have a music-y flow to it. I love the repetition of this poem, pure genius!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
bjw chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hey fellow Singaporean! Wow! Brilliant work - you're one brilliant writer.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
whoa
linty chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
hey. perfectly fine this have a slightly different style now .nice nice.