Reviews for The White Owl
blue september rain chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Hahah she stole the maid's clothes. That's funny.

This was good. No errors or anything that I could see. I'm kinda tired though haha. I might have to read more later because my eyes wont focus on the small print (not your fault). So yeah.. I'll read more tomorrow.
blue september rain chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Good chapter.

I don't know if you did this or not, but at least a suggestion in the future. Whenever you have a long passage of time and don't say anything about it, make a 'page break' Just do this - - - - or something like that between the sections. It makes it easier to read. The tildas don't work, I don't think, so use dashes. Thank you.

This was a good chapter too. Did you change her mom's name?
blue september rain chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Got some pent up anger there Abby? Haha just kidding.

I only saw.. what was it.. 2 mistakes.. and they were just insignificant typos. No need to worry. Good job on that though. I'm impressed.. your grammar skills are improving!

Good chapter so far. Its interesting.. sad yes.. but you have to catch the reader's attention, and you've done that. OK.. I'm going on now.
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
update again soon! i loved it!
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
you better update soon! i love it!
Mythers chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
this is really good. I am really enjoying this story. Eaden is a cool charcter. my fave
Cheeseflaker chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
This is a really good story so far; you've got me hooked!

I love the way you handled the whole Eaden/Luna 'I'm not going to kiss you' situation... great reading, methinks ;)

Strangely refreshing storyling. Great! Thanks for a good read... update soon please!