Reviews for Mon Chou
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i really liked it; a lot of my friends have gone through abortions and I was one of the few who would understand them so I really kinda understand cause they went through the same turmoil and in the end it changed them forever.
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this is a very good poem, have a nice day!
poet-sitting-in-the-corner chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I would have never imagined this was about abortion until I read the author's note.

Otherwise, this is pretty good. Good job.

Poet
Mila chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I really liked this one because i know exactly how that feels and im glad that u were strong enough to put into words..i've tried the words come out hateful...Good job
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Must have been tough... I wish you piece, and I liked your poem, very original and deep... thank you
pseudo-smile chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i would sign in but i get lazy sometimes, including today. thanks for reviewing, it's hard to cope with the fact that somebody special's gone. but anyways, i like this piece a lot, the title attracted me with the fact that i am studying french right now. i like how there's just so much emotion and how this person walks away from lust and all those negative stuff.. you are a pretty good writer and i hope you continue.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I like the new touch of French in this.
Psycho-Hippy chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hey there. I just wanted to ask, if it's about an abortion, then how come you know the baby has 'stunning blue eyes'? Other then that I really like it. I like the repetitive verse, kinda brings it all together.