Reviews for The Siren Servant
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
where can i find Siren Servant at? I cannot find Helen F Lupin anywhere..
Linnt chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
i went on Helena F. Lupin's account but i couldn't find the story.
DefineNightmare chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I can't exactly find Helen F. Lupin account?

Hehe...help? lol.
kiki chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
i went to look for 's account but i couldn't find hers. Help?
The Asian Banana chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Jesus. Thank Jesus. You know I never even saw this chapter? I almost died!
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
cool. I'll read more later, promise.
Vain Villain chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
YAY! AT LAST! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YAY! *dashes off to read*
TheMaidenoftheMoon chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
OK, wow getting confused...but good stuff on these chapters anyway. Now I just have to read the ones inbetween lol.-maidenm
TheMaidenoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh, wow, I really like this beginning. Very intriguing, I think the way the characters interact add a lot to this-I love the name Artus btw-and it wasn't too short. Well written, very good first chapter.-maidenm
Maris. S chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Heyo there. I must say that I like this story so far! Teehee, I think that I just have a thing for vapms and slash...teeheehee and there's a mortal involved which makes things more interesting. Please update sooN!
Vaush chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
mf. I want them ta get together! I love this story! It makes me happy.
Vain Villain chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
FAR too confusing with having to go back and forth between writers. I guess I just cant read those kinds of fictions. Oh well, great story though, let me know if you two ever get a joined account for it.
yuri sasou chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
T T *tears for Baxter* Must you al kill him? He was such a good guy... T T *tears again*
Vaush chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Poor Artus. I like this story so far! I love vampires! yes yes yes!
Cherise chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw! Artus had to let the man he loved go and then go off with a man which he has deemed as ruthless and heartless as other vampires. I really hope he discovers how kind Dane actually is and doesn't keep up the snotty attitude. I mean he has right to be upsat, but Dane was rying to be kind and got himself publicly slapped. I really do hope they end up clearing away these misconceptions.