Reviews for Apology of Sorts
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very down to earth. *Nods head to herself in agreement* Reallt spectacular... I can't write so down to earth like. (tend to go over the top most of the time...haha)

Normally, I would have said this was too long but you made every point of it meaningful so it wasn't just senseless drivel. My hat's off to you.
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
good poem. sorry it came to that.
Gaxor chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
When I read this, it seems to jump out at me with so much emotion and I feel as though It could be me in the position of the writer. But I feel distant fromt it at the same time. It makes me feel like I don't really know the entire story. Do you know what that makes me feel? Depressed, happy, hurt, unsure, and amazed. It makes me want to read it over and over just so I can take as much out of it as i can for my own benefit... It makes me seem kind of selfish in that sense... Which means it did something to me, which means it's AWESOME! I really do appreciate you letting us all read this, because from the looks of how deeply personal it is, it must have been very hard to post. Thanks.