Reviews for Hello, My Name Is Raptor
Nope chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
"Prove to me that you can actually think for yourselves instead of relying on what other people have told you" (Raptor7435, 2. Ad Nausium). There is your un-legal reason as to why fanfiction is not posted on fictionpress. Fictionpress focuses on original ideas, while fanfiction is concerned with elaborating upon the ideas of others'. And look, you knew the answer all along, you kidder.
Nope chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
You mentioned that one story "slipping throught the cracks" isn't going to be followed by others. I feel as if you want special treatment. And, my friend, the "legal sense" is the only one that should concern you.
iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I wasn't planning on leaving a comment, but seeing you apparently had updated your fanfic just a few days ago, I can't resist jumping on the bandwagon: go to , where fanfics belong. Your updated thingy up there is a fanfic, not an original fic No questions asked.

Secondly, I must also add: it's very sad that someone who seems to have a good grasp of the English language can be this... dumb. Or maybe the whole thing is a joke, you know, and you're just pretending to be stupid when you're not, and you're laughing yourself sick because people actually believe that you're this dumb, pretentious, self-absorbed, idealistic, sententious, and morally superior kid. Well, if it is a joke, it has stopped being funny and you're overdoing it.

Thirdly: go to . Move all of your fanfics there.

Finally: go to . Move all of your fanfics there.

Just thought the repetition might do you any good.
Draketeeth chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
"(That’s not really attacking me. I just decided to add it because I think it’s funny s hell.)"

you forgot the a in 'as'

Honestly I'm not all that impressed by your essay. It basically just one big rant about how you didn't like some comments you got and how the rules don't go your way. Please follow the rules or go away.
another random guy chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
kid, go to college and stop wasting your life on fictonpress.
another random guy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
you must have said some contraversial shit, since most flames about stories don't seem to involve the right of freedom of speech. that story must've been pretty bad.
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Er, it sounds to me like your story was better-suited to , but I don't believe fanfiction is necessarily a bad thing. I know that if I was famous, I would not mind people making fanfics with my characters. However, if an author specifically requests that his/her characters are not touched in fanfiction, I will not write it. I don't recall George Lucas asking that, and I doubt he would care if he saw your story. He's making millions upon millions of dollars; you're making zip. What can he complain about? In fact, I'm sure he'd be happy to know that you love Star Wars. ANYWAY, fanfiction isn't legal in the strictest sense, but my understanding is that if you waive any ownership of any characters in your fanfiction, it's legal. I'm not sure if that is correct.
Cordelia Riordan chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
I don't quite see anywhere where you said that killing was nature or that the victims of Columbine were less. I see you telling people to leave you alone and stop attacking you. I see someone with a great intelligence who can think for themselves. I don't see someone who is randomly attacking other members of fictionpress for his own enjoyment (although someone else is in your name). You seem pretty cool. And might I say to those who are saying that being bullied has no effect on someone:

My mom was anorexic for her whole teenage years because of people. No, I don't blame PEOPLE for it, but I'm saying that if someone convinces you enough that you're fat or that you're not good enough, you'll eventually begin to think that. It's called "brainwashing".

Also, I was both sexually harassed and asked out as a joke in seventh grade. Might I say it has made me extremely shy and slightly uncomfortable around the opposite sex for the longest time. There are people out there who are raped and they can't stand to be around the opposite (or even same) sex until they recover, possibly never. So don't disrespect people who were bullied or picked on or are being bullied or picked on because it's not fair to those who are or did deal with it in their lives.

That said, I shall leave you. And before any of you get any ideas to flame me, don't bother. I respond to flames and I respond quickly and seriously. So just don't flame me. I don't accept anon. reviews anymore so don't bother trying.
Cordelia Riordan chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
You have some very interesting viewpoints. I look forward to reading more of them. :)
Camdizzle chapter 12 . 9/24/2005
You've taken a lot of crap from all these reviewers, and I'm not about to give you more. You seem to have a lot of knowledge of anything you're talking about. When most (well, maybe not most) people get flamed, they go "No, you!" You, however, have defended yourself with reasonable and factual arguments. Thanks for proving that not all people on here aren't kids who cry over the stupidest things.

You're a good writer!

Love always,

MeLovesDavid
Spawn2099 chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
"These kids were not insane, they were not monsters, they were people who, in their minds, had taken shit from other people long enough, so they decided to stop it the only way they knew how. Yes, it was a terrible decision. We all know that, but I will definitely dismiss the fact that there was something severely wrong with them, mentally."

Remember all that shit about being cool with you or whatever? Yeah, I take that back. Your an idiot. Look pal, I've been bullied in middle school and would've liked to hand out some ass whoopin's to ceartain people, but I never EVER pulled out a gun at school and shot the bully's along with innocent people!

Just because you get bullied too doesn't mean you have to defend fuck heads like the Columbine shooters. Be a fucking man about it and stand up for yourself you twat.

Why don't you just go suck Disappointed Author's dick and shut the hell up? But if you would like to keep yapping go ahead, I need something to laugh at. No wonder people make fun of you.
Impetus chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
I just love this. I read the reviews before I read the actual content of your article - I think it's funnier than most of the crap in the humor section on this site. You'd think that most of your flamers would go about on their merry ways - but no, because they don't seem to have much else to do but get all pissed off because one person chose to express themselves. And, I agree - who really gives a flying fig where somethings published. If you don't like it don't read it. It doesn't exzctly take a brain surgeon to figure that one out. Human ignorance just amazes me sometimes...
No Trust chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
…5 Thou hast said unto me, “Thou knowest not jack shit!” and I have answered you, “I AM Jack Shit!” 6 Many have come unto me saying, “Master, master, how may we know everlasting life?” 7 And I have answered, “As the porcupine scratches his ass, verily, that is the way to everlasting life. 8 For many shall come to know my name, and many shall say ‘this is the Master’s will’. 9 But all of them speak from out of that exit-only hatch which it is a grave abomination to shove cock into, for none know my will. 10 For I have taken great pains to hide it deep within riddles and contradictions which many great minds will ponder in millennia to come.” 11 And then the multitude departed from him, bewailing his Godly wisdom and their sinful ignorance, saying “The Master fucketh with our minds.” 12 And then the LORD smote them with a mighty bitchslap, and all of the kingdoms of the Heathen were drowned in a gale of shitty mass-market beer.
No Trust chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
“Oh my God... I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKS TO FUCKING DEFINE WHAT THE FUCK STEALING IS!” –zaratustra
No Trust chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
"A good person does not forgive evil, but like Hans Solo, is burning with rage, and fights against evil and does not consider his own life, and shows evil absolutely no mercy whatsoever. The personification of Hans Solo with Apocalyptic weapons is what this generation wish upon themselves for refusing to rise in revolution and that will come to pass. God is not without Her faithful sons and daughters who are just as genocidal and apocalyptic as Satan's sons and Daughters, for goodness rises in reaction to existent evil. The Seven Servants of the Apocalypse are not ancestors in the afterlife; they are persons on earth who prepare for War, and Britain, America, Occupied Palestine, Switzerland and South Korea are the central targets." -King Messihkhock
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »