Reviews for Dreamscape
Boom Kitty chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I absolutely adore your imagery. It's just so...intense and beautiful. Your descriptions are wonderful.

The story of the poem itself is so sweet and innocent. I can see it as one of the 'mature' children's books. You've painted such an intricate picture of the old woman and the dreams and the childlike wonder. It's really a great poem.
ellen2321 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow, that was great! You really wrote some great imagery and captured the random beauty of dreams. Very good! Keep writing!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Oh, this is wonderful! The story it tells is awesome...very fantasy. I love the ending...Tragic almost.
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I've had that dream so many times before! AWESOME! I LOVED the last line, err... word! Yeah! AWESOME job, again! _
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
oh... *sits back and smiles* 's such a beautiful poem. I love it.i used to have those dreams. i could fly as effortlessly as the wind, and feel it rippling through my hair.I love the use of italics, and the old woman... so very very well done
AsTheRainFalls chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I loved how you described the 'old Injun woman'. This seems like it would be such a vivid dream; I also liked the italics on certain words. Thanks for the review! You're a great writer.
CiaoBellaxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was amazing... I could see it almost as if it were right before my eyes. That was so beautiful. The descriptions were flawless and the scene you described, while puzzling, was so intriguing. Thanks for the review and I can't wait to read more of your work!

*Mystical Maiden*
niyiaw chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
that was beautiful

i loved the part where she said "go home" it seems sad and happy at the same time to me for some reason