Reviews for Typical, I wish
The Golden Orchid chapter 16 . 4/20
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Oh god, I'm hyperventilating. You can't just leave us with a cliffhanger like that! Not cool! WHAT HAPPENS?
Okay, I have a vague idea about what might happen, but they're just guesses. PLEASE POST!
Don't be a sadist. Your sincere and loyal fans NEED you! Relieve us of that cliffhanger *sobs dramatically*
Chiisutofupuru chapter 9 . 2/12
I have only complements for this story. Some of it is rather cliché and a bit cheesy but that tends to be what makes this a really good story.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 2/6
Damn, love her train of thought and I've only started chapter two.
Wish the last update wasn't eight years ago so there would be a chance of you finishing... or have you?

Chiisutofupuru
An Imperfect Stranger chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I know what it feels like to be the socially awkward kid in school. Books are my life, seriously! I want to eventually be able to write actual stories, I just don't have the self-discipline.

This is pretty good. Can't wait to read more.
Infernal love chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Please update as soon as you can! I am begging you! This is an amazing story and you left at the best part! :(
Infernal love chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Dude, this is almost exactly like me, except for the crush part, lol...
plz chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
plz hurry
chapter
must read
plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edna-Mode413 chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Sometimes there's no transition between scenes. For example, the main character would be In class and then suddenly she would be at lunch. I had to scroll back and confirm a few details most of the time because I got confused on the change of setting. But if you ignore the transitions and long ram lungs if the main character, the story's pretty interesting and the chemistry between the main character (totally blanking on her name) and Logan is vivid and crafted very nicely. Overall, it's a nice, light read.
Think up a name chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Hello hello first, I know your last update was more than six years ago, but I reallllyyy like this story and I reallllyyy would like to know how it will end so I ask you if you could continue the story. Thank you very much
the-booky-bookwo chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Please, please update! You're killing me! You're killing us all! :D
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
OmG! This story is hillarious! Lol! Great work!
Haiogh-Yai chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I really like this story.

As such, please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Haha well great story! To bad it hasent ended.
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 8 . 6/9/2012