Reviews for Typical, I wish
chapter
must read
plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edna-Mode413 chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Sometimes there's no transition between scenes. For example, the main character would be In class and then suddenly she would be at lunch. I had to scroll back and confirm a few details most of the time because I got confused on the change of setting. But if you ignore the transitions and long ram lungs if the main character, the story's pretty interesting and the chemistry between the main character (totally blanking on her name) and Logan is vivid and crafted very nicely. Overall, it's a nice, light read.
Think up a name chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Hello hello first, I know your last update was more than six years ago, but I reallllyyy like this story and I reallllyyy would like to know how it will end so I ask you if you could continue the story. Thank you very much
the-booky-bookwo chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Please, please update! You're killing me! You're killing us all! :D
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
OmG! This story is hillarious! Lol! Great work!
Mountains of Madness chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I really like this story.

As such, please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Haha well great story! To bad it hasent ended.
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
What's fonnnnna happen?
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Cue dramatic music!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ahhh what's going on? I'll be honest I do like it when the pop guy does think that the unpopular girl is a loser but then gets to know her and then ends up falling...i hope this story will be like tha-?
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
So u know how I said my username was x2xJOJOx2x? well...lol it's not soo...

Anyways I think i'm team Logan!
x2xJOJOx2x chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
...hmm who is she gonna end up with?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hey so I just came across this story and like u I love the cliche..ness? I love the whole popular guy falls for the unpopular girl. It is a little confusing so far and jumbled but u am enjoying it!

-x2xJOJOx2x

sorry I'm 2 lazy to sign in XP
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
Continue this or else... Just joking. But please do continue this one. It is very good! :)
StrangeMindFiction chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is such a beautiful and well written story! I really hope/wish you continue.
975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »