Reviews for Typical, I wish
enigmatic.allure chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
please update!

Logan is so sweet and so is Matt. i miss them!

and such a sad place to end the chapter too.

but this is a great story
Miraculous.Science chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
I know this is probably useless but I wanted to try and see if I could persuade you to write more. Its been more than 1/2 a year since youve written it i know but i really love it and i think you should continue. so...update please! it would make me realy happy!

-'-,-
an old reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
HEY! i really love this story and i can't wait to know the ending. PLEASE continue the story!
LaserStrike chapter 16 . 10/23/2007
Oh mi gosh! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHO IS THAT GIRL? WHATS GOING ON?
Hellcat81 chapter 16 . 10/18/2007
interesting story. i still believe aelyn is logan's childhood crush. so please update as i really want to know the secret! i want to know what happened in the past. there must be other characters involved as well. you left hints here and there. please update!
Kissing Concrete chapter 16 . 10/13/2007
interesting story, and i do want to know what happens, but parts of it get really confusing. and how the heck is Aelyn suddenly hanging out with Logan and Matt? it just seemed really sudden and a bit unrealistic.
mariahxpapaya chapter 16 . 10/4/2007
awhh, thats soo sadd.

pleasee update .(:
G.Catherine chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
whe.. this is going to be good. I've got A LOT more chapters to go.. but. hey, its worth it! AND I love UK English too. I study in Malaysia where we use UK English. :) haha. random.
xoxo1 chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
love the story

plan on updating anytime soon?
SapphireEyes16 chapter 16 . 9/21/2007
oh! the ending of this chapter is so sad, i feel so srry 4 aelyn, but update soon!
After-Forever0130 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Hey,

Amazing story. :) Update soon, yeah? I'm dying to know what happens next.

-After Forever
bekahlu chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
WOW! I really really realy like this story! Its amazing, realy, it is! You cannot possible stop here! I will die of suspense, trying to figure out what wll happen, adn that will only make me more frustrated! lol! Anyway, please please please update VERY VERY soon! It is too good of a story to stop, especially at this point! I want to know who this girl is! Write soon! (hey maybe even this week?)lol!
Guacamole chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
wow this story is so good. i think all girls wish they could have their own fairy tale romance come true(i sure as heck wish that) so i can relate a lot to that. anyways it's going good so please update again soon.
mia5081 chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
Oh my, that was so sad at the end! I had tears in my eyes (and no, I don't cry regularly so you accomplished quite the feat! lol) I really love your story; it's completely true to real life while adding qualities that make it a enjoyable read. Please update soon, I need to find out who that girl was!

~Mia
Nicci chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hey, I like this story so far, and you are describing my high school perfectly. I'm in college now, but I still have that wish that Prince Charming will come sweep me off my feet. Unfortunately, life isn't like that and you seem to know that. So I'm going to continue reading this and see where you take it. Great job.
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »