Reviews for Typical, I wish
acab chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I really like this story.

As such, please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Haha well great story! To bad it hasent ended.
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
What's fonnnnna happen?
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Cue dramatic music!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ahhh what's going on? I'll be honest I do like it when the pop guy does think that the unpopular girl is a loser but then gets to know her and then ends up falling...i hope this story will be like tha-?
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
So u know how I said my username was x2xJOJOx2x? well...lol it's not soo...

Anyways I think i'm team Logan!
x2xJOJOx2x chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
...hmm who is she gonna end up with?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hey so I just came across this story and like u I love the cliche..ness? I love the whole popular guy falls for the unpopular girl. It is a little confusing so far and jumbled but u am enjoying it!

-x2xJOJOx2x

sorry I'm 2 lazy to sign in XP
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
Continue this or else... Just joking. But please do continue this one. It is very good! :)
StrangeMindFiction chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is such a beautiful and well written story! I really hope/wish you continue.
Fufu chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
For the love of all that is good and pro, please finish this story! GAAAAAAHHH! Now there's gonna be another story haunting my mind, poking me, teasing me, and I will have to keep on coming back here hoping for an update. Not that it's your fault...maybe I should stay away from on-going fics for a while and stick to the completed ones.

Anyway, I recognized the manga (which has an anime and like four live-action drama versions now) which gave inspiration to some aspects of this story, and I just want to say: I don't care. All I want is closure to this story. Please? :)
Fufu chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Aaawww... That moment when Logan turns to goo when Aelyn's asking him about the dance is so sweet. This is the best chapter ever! For some reason, though, it kinda felt like a scene right out of a manga to me, or one of those Asian romance dramas (I'm Asian)...in a very good way. The chapter didn't end too happily but I still feel like I'm floating on a big, fluffy cloud, just because of that one tender moment between Logan and Aelyn. *sigh*
crazypsycho chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Aww! Why now? When things seemed to be getting nice between Logan and Aelyn. That was sad. I hope you get to update this story soon. :) Please be also good to Aelyn and Logan. I came to love both of them. Keep on writing. Hope you haven't abandoned this one yet.

hopelessromantic0160 chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
I LOVE this story! I hope you finish the story because I know that you haven't updated since 2007 but I really hope you do because I REALLY want to know how it ends.
The Page Lady chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
This is amazing! I read it all in one sitting! Please update soon!
985 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »