Reviews for Typical, I wish
Kiki Gardens chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Awww, i really think you should update this soon! :( It's a great story, honestly and I'm really excited to see what you do with this!
darknightstar chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
I am HOOKED on your story! please, please pretty please update more! please! i beg you!
Binkybaby chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Wait I am confused. What the H? Yeh... I'm totally confused. I loved it though.
julie chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Aw...I just realized you haven't update in a long time...(! I really like the story and I hope you continue!
J.Penner chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
great fic! can't wait to read more of it!
Anonymous Reader 2006 chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
One of the best stories i have read on fictionpress. it has progressed beautifully. i do hope that you update soon otherwise heaps of people would be quite disappointed! Hope you haven't given up on this story.

I reckon with some editing for the beginning chapters you have a shot at successfully publishing this story because of the great plot and the fantastic characters!

can't wait to see who the mystery girl is im guessing it might be Aelyn, the issue with logan's family and dad, and you gave some great insight with this chapter, Aelyn's flashbacks and the presence of the new girl!

not to sound quite desperate or annoying but please please please update!

P.S. i haven't used my fictionpress account in years, i never review stories but i just had to for this story
impossibly-infinite chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
Nice story! :))
MrsHellman chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Great story, I hope to see more of it soon. :]
Emi Arasoi chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
NONONONONONONO*protests childishly and cries* T.T itss not fair. This is like Tv. I really hope this isnt the end of the story! I love love love this story and hope you continue writing. Waw! Keep going! :D
leavemeialone chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
Hm . . . I'm very curious to who the girl is. It seems as though Logan and Aelyn would eventually be together or I hope so. I hope you update and I just want you to know that there are still fans out here still appreciating your work. Don't leave us hanging. :)
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
Aw, this was a great story! Please update! I liked it!
maggerdaiser chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
WOW what a well written story and great characters! I really want to know what happens next,so please update soon!
cgwoodyard chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
I really like this story. The characters are so interesting and the relationship between Aelyn and Logan is just so entertaining (and frustrating at the same time). But you haven't updated since 2007. D:

I'm not gonna use this review to beg you to update (chances are you've dropped this story), but I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed what's been written for it.

The latest plague chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Are you coming back to this story? I'm still waiting for another update! I'm hoping, wondering, wishing you'd Continue.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 16 . 8/21/2010