Reviews for Typical, I wish
LcT514 chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
haha i thought this story was very humorous and cute at the same time. what kind of grudge is Logan holding against Aelyn?
oounderthesunoo chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Awesome story so far. As for the living in the UK thing, homeroom is like this 10 minute period right before first period, where the teacher takes attendance and such. A Freshman would be the equivalent of someone who's in 4th year. A sophmore would be like someone in 5th year. Junior6th year. Senior7th year. Hope that helps. :) Update soon!
When Nudity Ruled The World chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Ok here's a little bit about American High Schools.

Homeroom can either be like a class that you're assigned to in the morning before your actual classes start and they give the announcements of the day and the whole Pledge of Allegiance.

It could also be a certain class in the day where they do the same things, but it's part of one of your regular classes.

Freshmans are the students just starting out at the highschool and are in grade 9.

Sophmores are students that are in grade 10.

Juniors are students in grade 11.

And Seniors are students in grade 12. They basically rule the school and plan things like Freshman Fridays where they prank all of the freshmans by throwing eggs and stuff, or if they're asses they'll throw bleach balloons. I managed to avoid, but some of my friends weren't so lucky.

If you need anymore help with highschool things or American customs and stuff, don't hesistate to e-mail me with your questions.

Rhandi
Jasmine chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
the story is real good. the twist is extremely unexpected but it did well for the story. please update soon!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
this story sounds so intersting so far! im really loving it. (i hope she ends up with logan... he sounds so much hotter) anywho, update soon!
Mini May chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
hey thats awesome...get a new chapter posted soon!
bugger knows chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Great, loved it! Who is she going to end up with? Update soon!
Mini May chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
i like it so far, its good
CalypsoDreaming chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is interesting, I like it. Hope you continue soon!
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Lol sounds like my life, well not really but sure. Can't wait for more.
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66