Reviews for The Songs Never Written
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Good song. I liked the flow. Nice work. Good luck with poetry and life. Have an excellent day.

~Twilight Starr~
DiaRose chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I really love this! This is so unique and creative, it's just wonderful writing. Thumbs up for you!

Love,

~Dia
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Beautiful.
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Over all, I really like it. It flows much better than most songs I have read on FP. A little short. I think this would be more interesting if you used these same ideas and style and wove a story through it, even if only in the chorus. (Think White Houses, only different 0.o sorry, only thing I could think of even remotely like what I am trying to say, although I know I have heard it before...)
Sahara Hayden chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Very very good. Absolutely loved it!
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
*claps and cries*
A Painter of Poems chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i love it! "God makes boy meets girl meets snake..." it's so straightforward and yet so... layered. i think is the second best thing you've ever written. "the day the earth cried" being the best of course. keep writing!
CynChan930 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
good poem, i liked it
HomeSickLoser chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
well, you reviewed me, so I'll review this one.

I liked the words- blooming mushroom cloud, songs never written. and it's all wrapped up with a nice last line; )
Aria's Loft chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow. The theme, the writing, I like it all. Great Poem.
aBlOnDeRHermione chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Still amazing me, Jill!LOVE IT! And the tile...perfect
Searching4Truth chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow, that was very interesting! The third verse/stanza was my favorite, especially the line, "...will the realists ever dream?". Great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow. That is the most amazing song I've ever heard(or read). How did you come up with it?
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
wow..the line that really intrigued me was "Testerone running high"...I don't know, it just stood out. I don't read THAT line everyday *smiles* All in all this REALLY is a gr8 poem *smiles* gr8 job!
Whispered Secrets chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
...Wow. I love it. It's beautifully written, and flows gracefully. I really like the second verse... It brings some things into veiw. Positively lovely, keep up the good work!-Whispered Secrets