Reviews for g e n e s i s
evm chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Love it. I like the flourescent lights and reaching out and feeling things that feel so good to be felt and tasting things from far away. It all flows together so well.
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hell perfected & heaven vanquished...that pretty much describes this. The way you describe things is amazing. I love it. I'm trying to pick out favourite lines but it's all so phantasmic.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
magical. what a life, an illusion. love your words. from the first sentence till the last, it's purely wonderful.

-salt.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
incredible
fragglerock chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow! This is totally AMAZING! Very vivid and so alive with feeling!
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Lovely poem! Great imagery! Wonderful structure. Reminds me of E.E. Cummings. (Which is a very good thing, in my opinion.) It's good to challenge the rules of grammar and mechanics. :) Great poem.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I am drunk now, these words have such effects... :) Lovely
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
wonderful, wonderful imagery! I have to say the begining is quite humorous and the ending is quite fitting to it.

* noelle
Parabolic Logic chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Finally!This was the first thing worthwhile I've read on this site. [I'm a newbie here, but definitely not a newbie to poetry.]Everything else was lacking wordplay and poetic devices altogether; this poem has a feel of "knowing what the rules are then breaking them."At first I wasn't sure what I felt about you not typing "and" out, but it fits with the style pretty well. I'm going to check your other stuff out, you seem worth the while.
linaeve chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
lovely, nearly-painfully exquisite imagery. interesting unity, with the sake/champagne/wine. brilliantly done.
Intimate Drowning chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Beautifully written, as always. I adore the ending.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
you make me fall in love with these writings of yours! wow-wow-wow! mesmerizing...
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
great imagery!
stuck here waiting chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Beautiful prose, like poetry in it's simplist form. This is great writing, keep it up...