Reviews for Silence requiem
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very deep. Really emotional.
cynicaldays chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This seems almost unrealisticly angry. The idea that someone would victimize themselves like this is almost as disgusting as the victimization.
vonlan chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
'without a care in the world, you bastard'

comma in the wrong spot? ... or done or purpose?

its quite moving, in a way. yet in my opinion, i don't like these sort of poems so i can't give a review without being biased.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Again, interesting. I don't guess you're much of a stubble woman. The end leaves me wondering a little, it poses the question of "well why not?" and a few conclusions can be reached. As I said, interesting.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Raw, simply told. I don't know if this happened to you: but that's what fiction is about. Good use and placement of your words to tell a story.

Jenna
youzi chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
crude, an arrestingly straightfoward piece! loved how unpertentious this piece was..and how the descriptions were vivid and without superflous adornment (yet still impactful)..do keep writing!

P.S. sorry abt being "gone" for so long...was having a series of evil exams (
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
abwneljk. tragic. grotesque. horrifying. horrible. hopeful. everything you were trying to convey and more. wow.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
wow, the images are so raw and...vivid. awsome work!

tuesday
liz anya chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very descriptive, very strong.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
this is an amazing depiction of horror. great job and keep writing:D
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
much love. realizing again the thing i told you about your style changing but being equally as good as your old style. this is really straightforward but for some reason i still feel like the speaker is numbed / hiding something, not saying all that he wants to. or she. not that that's a bad thing, its like... the poem is charged with unsaid words. but what he does say... its simple, its powerful and i feel like the speaker is trying his best to stay strong. i love the ending. i can't decide whether its relieved or disappointed.
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
As always, incredible. I love your flow and your word choice. I can only imagine the story behind this one. Lovely work.
in theory chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Delicious. I like the split punctuation thing(y) on the third line, the comma..it stuck out in my mind. Great work.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I love this!
kylacohen chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i like it. I think on the last line the word doesn't should be hasn't, because it doesn't make all that much sense: "but you don't notice because you mouth doesn't touch my lips again." Noticing is something you observe, you don't notice something by not doing something. You know? I think hasn't would be more appropriate, "but you don't notice because your mouth hasn't touched my lips again." meaning.. he hasn't noticed because he hasn't been given the oppurtunity. Erm, just a thought. Great poem though. I hope it's not from real life :(