Reviews for Unlikely Hero
mmcphail chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Got referred to this story by eyetk, it's amazing! Please update, because we are both amazingly amused at your skill as a story teller... and your sarcasm.

CC, Chap 4. "trying to pull of a thin gold band," I'm assuming you mean "off".
Smittened By Marauders chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Lmao! I still wanna kno what the hell Dearest Dommy did to our so very lovely goddess. -sniggers along with you- well, i hope we, readers, find out soon. I would really like to kno...
Para Noya chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dominik and Laina, I love them both. Dominik is so restrained, and Laina just rocks. And, yes, you win todays writing award. HAVE A COOKIE! (Tries to fit cookie in scanner) Damn. Oh well, I loove your story anyways!
Alteng chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
You know the heroes would be awfully bored once they took out the last Dark Lord of their world. Oh well, so Lania is not exactly a nice goddess, eh. Well, I guess I could have gathered that from her affection for the rogue.

Poor Dominik. He has to run with only the clothes on his back, and I was entertained by Rolf not achieving his mission as he was suppose to.
Para Noya chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Brilliant so far! It's quite interesting, and definitely amusing! I look forward to more of your work!
Alteng chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Dominik is a kind of an embarassing name for a sorceror, but I have mastered the giving of embarassing names to characters. In one of my stories I have an undead evil wizard whose real name is Irving.

The 'zap' thing can be a bit annoying, since she isn't doing anything to him with it. You know there are things that a deity can do with power that create some vengeance, but keep him alive all the same.

The rogue does seem to get around. He must be good at something! :)
JPBeaudoin chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I've spent a lot of time deciding what I would write and in the end, I chose to just say it out simply:

This is great work and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Smittened By Marauders chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
LOL! What did dommy do to the goddess?
Anya Tempest chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
The rogue(I will call him that for ease) rocks! I loved his prayer. In fact, all this story rocks. I usually try to give constructive criticism for stories as well as praise, but I couldn't really find anything to pick up on, I liked it the way it was.

So, uh, yay. Great story. D
Fancy chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I especially enjoy the line: “However, I make a habit of being considerably better acquainted with the goddesses.”

Laina is great... I also enjoy the fact that she uses "mortals" as an oath in place of "gods." It makes sense! Heh... The Chapter break between four and five seemed more definite this time! And I still think this is well written and funny! And I'm going to keep reading it! ) So Rock On, O Gentle Author.
Smittened By Marauders chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
I like it! A lot! Keep it up!
Four Minute Warning chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Just the sort of story i Very good. And amusing. I'm really bad at finding things wrong with stories, so there won't be any...rejoice!
Alteng chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
I agree with the Sorceror. He really needs to try and kill the Rogue. He deserves it! Hey, I have more the evil sorceror mind set, you know.

As far as gods go, there are such things as evil gods after all. I have a wizard character, who is really on the bad side of all the gods. he is trying to be an evil wizard, but his good points (side) gets him in trouble!

Anyway, Laina seem like she's going to be a fun little company, and is she a bit jealous of the Fertility goddess bit. And what is she the goddess of that the Sorceror P. her? I guess I will be finding out next chapter.
Alteng chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
I guess this can work. The goddess the rogue spoke in the first part of this chapter is probably it. Still, I wonder about how the Soceror would need help. I mean, his point is to stay alive (or at least in this same dimension) anyway. Still, the story is intriguing, and I am enjoying the few little inserts of humor, that work well in the story.
Alteng chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I read a book once called "Villains by Necessity" that did a similar plot. Most of the evil had ben extinguished from the world, and the bad guy heroes had to bring it back.

Oh well, the rogue missed the main problem with this perfect utopia. There would be no room for one of his kind in this world!