Reviews for The World at My Feet
reindrops chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Christian seems funny.
Unless-52 chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
I like this story, it's really funny. I can't wait for your next chapter! I don't actually see many mistakes in this story-grammar and spelling-wise, so good job!

~Miyako
Faizy98 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
omg please update!
subtly.obvious chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
hehe i like this.

i dont like grace so much but i really love the twis! :)
dipintheriverstyx chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
OHMYGOD!

THIS IS SO FUNNY!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
fariswheel chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
I like this story
Aurorablu chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
ah, since you haven't updated for a while, i'm guessing that you aren't going to finish this, but please please do! i really want to read it. (:
styling16 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
have you ever experienced the feeling of reading something you really like, then suddenly it stops? if you have then it's very irritating isn't it?

well that's what i'm feeling right now.

please continue! make longer chapter!

and what in the world is Christian thinking about his resolutions?

they're going to end up together right? :D
Earyende chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
This is a really good story. I've been searching around for some good angsty romance and your story really hits the spot! I very much enjoy how you right from both characters perspectives it gives the story a more personal touch and a better connection to the characters than a lot of other stories do.

Please update soon!
loveology chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
oh man, this story is so priceless. i don't think i can wait much longer till grace and christian get together. after all, they are clearly perfect for each other. ;)
Balancing Act chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
Very nice writing style and flow. I also like the setup and characters... you should definitely continue this.
no account chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
i love your story, grace's escapades are priceless, and hope you continue it
no account chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
this is hillarious and well-written, i hope you continue and i totally agree with grace's opinion on colin firth and p & P
jeNn chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
I LOVE IT! KEEP WRITING IT! PLEASE!
new reader chapter 12 . 1/14/2007
wow i just read this entire fic in one sitting and it is AMAZING and hilarious! you are a fantastic writer! please update this story soon :)
289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »