Reviews for Dodging Raindrops
Thatgirlshorty chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Very good story
Trinity Aimer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was well written, but a couple of things I would change:

* You wrote in present tense. This, I think, takes away from the over all feeling of the story. It's hard to follow. Perhaps change it all to past tense and it will strengthen the feelings and the sexual side of the story.

* "This will be one night that you won't forget." - As a reader, we can't just guess who has said this. Please include who that was.

&That tops it off! After those changes, your story will be perfect. :D
chatte578 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
oh, this was good! I loved that hand cuff/whipped cream bit that was simply delicious;)
tjenki17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this story was so good. Made mi pussy ache
nookybooky chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh em GEE! I LOVED this. This made me think of my beautiful Haruka and how I can't WAIT to try stuff like this on her ;) Thanks for helping me rekindle my love for her. MUAH
Flood chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was beautiful, tasteful and sensual. Lip lickingly delish.
Robyn Kolbe chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
very nice detail. long and drawn out
kaida no jigoku chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG that was so amazing !
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
every time the 2 girl climaxed, i feel it was too quick for the pace of the story, to brash

but i love it nevertheless, very heartfelt, sexy and real

ciao

Sam
ben chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I'm to the bottom of your page now, and ive read everything M. And I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry in advance, but I used to hate gay and lesbian people. That was several years ago. Since then, up until today, I've gotten to the point that I just said 'so long as they don't tell me', and let it go, and started reading lesbian stories on fictionpress, because i didn't have to listen to any guy descriptions. But reading all your stories today...honestly, I started out just trying to get myself off. I read the Christmas tree skirt one first, and it was amazing, so I went on to the next one. And the next one, and the next. Through reading them, and being a writer myself, I can really tell how much ya'll love each other, and I feel bad for everything I've said against people who aren't hetrosexual. So first, I wanted you to know, whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, that anyone can find your stuff, and that, as a straight guy, all of it made me wet my boxers. I don't know what you'd think about guys getting off on it, but there is that. Second, I know that just about every writer, somewhere in them, wants to change something. And I wanted you to know that you really changed my oppinion about this. Thanks for several absolutely amazing stories, and I oppologize greatly if any of this offended you. It was meant to flatter. If you want to contact me back, the email address is legit.
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow really well written and I thought it was quite sexy. The way you word things is really good and I really enjoyed it. Me-ow awesome job. And the ending was very sweet.
scenester7002 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i liked it.
TheDauphine chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Love your stories.

I think you have done some wonderful work. :)
J.D Foxx chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Again you seem to amaze me. I love it...lets just say...I am a little bothered. but it was good, keep up the good work.
Rocket62204 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005