Reviews for Music!
Pimpled Boy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Impressive poem about music. Yeah, I love music too. Once written a poem about music as well, but it's apparently not as good as this. Keep writing.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is a great poem. Music really does make everything better. Favorite line: "And I wonder if it's heaven/It sure is high enough..." That is great. I just love the tone of this piece...it makes you happy! Keep writing! :)
Saber of shadow chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Hi!I am also a singaporean 15 yr old.I heard of u from is not so bad,except that it doesn't speak about all types of music
Shades Of Autumn chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
It sure is, hon!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i really do love the imagary that you use. It is beautiful. I don't think i can find another way to put that honestly.
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
WOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! MUSIC IS AWESOME! JUST LIKE THIS POEM! I LOVED:"Leaving a swirling panpipe wake of fluffy white cotton" YAY! AWESOME! SIMPLY AWESOME!
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Music lifts us up where we belong. Extremely well done.
Astarayl chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
You have a really unique style- and this poem is so expressive and vivid.

Being a musician myself.. and someone who has a tolerance for all kinds of music- I think you've managed to capture it's spirit quite well xD Although it is entirely impossible.. you've gotten really close

I loved how you strung in all the senses and colors and textures.. it makes for beautiful imagery :D
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I think the title perfectly described this poem - not in the sense of it being loud as the exclamation mark would be imply, but the poem seemed "loudly" jovial, sort of like a great big sigh, like "Ahh, music!" A great poem. I liked the use of the italicized words and the short lines with adjectives strung together like "cheery humid vibrancy". Also, the word "cumulonimbus" caught me eye, and I have to thank you for giving it a line all to itself since it's such a mouthful. I thought only one line was a bit strange: "Sipping at a nectarine" - can you sip at a nectarine? Otherwise, this was a great poem, and I liked the part that read "It sure is high enough..." Very cheerful!
I've left FP chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I sure feel like that when I put on some Trace Adkins and write some cowboy poems! Very understandable, who can't feel like this when they hear music?ClAiRe CaLLeSeN
EmpressTiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hey there, I came to read some of your work...and I'm really glad I did! This piece is just wonderful, its got a very light, happy tone to it. I love the word usage...and the way you say things...like, "sipping at a necatrine"...thats lovely...and the whole poem is full of good stuff liket that! This is a very good poem, keep writing!(Oh and also...thanks for the reivew!)
jaepoe chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
you've portrayed music really well, its nice, floaty and definitely a beautiful feeling.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Music is a lovely feeling, you might be here but the brain is elsewhere imagining. I loved how you captured the way I feel about music. Keep up the work.
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i agree. i love music! it has helped me out of some very tight spots.

love it! keep writing
Savannah chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I told you I'd read these. You are a really good writter, and really descriptive. Kudos to you... haha.