Reviews for Archangel
KajiRaven chapter 26 . 12/28/2005
God...I'm a dork...well I just reviewed chap. 20 thinking it was this chap...26, the last one...so yea...just pretend I did it right...ok...i'm gonna go now...
KajiRaven chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
Sorry about not writing a review earlier I'm in school now...and I don't get much free time! I've read all of the story and I have to say that it was very cool! it had a ninja type feeling to it (and you never answered my question about if you have ever heard of an anime called Naruto?) but moving on, although this last chap. was a bit confusing, I liked it! keep up the good work!
Hardworlder chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Thanks for the review.

1. I suppose it was a bit fast-moving.

2. Ichimosu is the "wise old sage" type character. He knows stuff like this. He's been alive for a long time, and has seen a lot.
Cici Dash chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hey! This is C from a4. A nice start but a couple of things bugged me about this chapter (Note: not trying to be a crap hole, feel free to tear my story apart, I love it when people do that!)

1) TOO FAST! I feel as if I'm moving through the story at 100 miles an hour. The first bit, I feel, should have been longer. More descriton (and you know when *I* think it needs more description it's bare bones. I'm known for not describing a lot myself)

2) How did the man know he was a fallen angel? Take a little more time to develop the surroundings a bit.

Well that's all for now, you definatly have my attention though. Very few stories I read grab my attention like this. the fact that I took the time to review is a miricle in itself lol. I'll read the rest after work! Keep up the good work.
GreyKnight chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Extremely good one of the best stories I have ever read.
KajiRaven chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
Good chap...yeah it's me again. However, I think you need to widen your story line. It's seems I read I kinda know whats going to happen and I don't think that's a good thing. I hope you understand what I mean.
Hardworlder chapter 18 . 7/2/2005
Nah, it's not annoying. I need people to give me reviews on my work. Thanks for reading.
KajiRaven chapter 18 . 7/2/2005
Ok...I'm here again...I hope this isn't annoying, but I wanted to tell you nice chap.!
KajiRaven chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
OMG great chaps.! I seriously believe that I will see this story some as an anime or manga or something of that nature! With a little more detail to the story line and expanded plot I swear this will be big one day!
KajiRaven chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
YAY! I finished reading! Righteous so far! I hope you update soon!
Hardworlder chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Thanks for the review. This story came to me in a dream, too. o.O, life is weird sometimes.
KajiRaven chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Great story! I've only read up to chap. 4, but I'll finish soon! I too have been writing (for months now!) a story that deals with heaven/hell...more on the line how earth was made; some dream I had...very 's a hard process so, I bow to you...anyways, your story however, reminds me of an anime called Naruto for some reason...do you know of it? :)