Reviews for Echoes of Despair
lady moonlight chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
It sweet in a dark way. I really like its way of movement. Truly its a great poem.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
hey i really liked this poem! i know the rhyming wasn't consistent, but the flow was good. KW and thanx for the reviews. ur constructive critism is really helpful! davida
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I could almost hear a tune to it but maybe that's just the echoing in MY ears. Anyway, this is so incredible! The repitition gives it a nice effect. All around well done!
Ygg chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very strong poem, direct even. Though I must admit the use of parenthesis kinda breaks the flow a little. Other than that, great poem!
Tritsch chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i love your italicized parenthesis style. it's very interesting and i've never seen it done before.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That wasn't bad at all. Very nice, actually. It's just like a song. Keep writing!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow, awesome work, so powerful and awesome, great work!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
amazing...well done...i have to say i love it...so brilliant. lots of love AllyCred
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
don't worry about the rhyming, hun, it still sounds good. the echoes made it almost songy... or like a conversation between a person and the echoes. could echoes memories? anyway, loved the second stanza.
dear rowan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
is this supposed to be a song?
aries-diva-JC chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i liked it... i thought the rhymes worked, even if they weren't consistent... to me it kind of seemed like song lyrics... is that what it is? i kno sum ppl put song lyrics theyve written on here... neway, it was very good... especially the middle part... and the thing of having sum things in parenthesis (sp.?) is cool... keep up the good work...
Accalia Aeryn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
It's a very nice poem. I thought the rhyming patteren was good. At least you try, I never use rhyming patterns (I suck at it). Great writing! D
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i like the rhyming pattern just fine.

it reminds me of a song, no one in particular, but this looks like it could be a song.

its really dazzeling really.
April Hammer chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Gosh, I totally love how free flowing this poem is! I guess I have a thing for poems that don't follow rules all the way, hehe, but it sounds so good! It flows together so well! *adds to faves*
Cinderblock chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
And you brought an element of beauty to such despair. I am impressed.