Reviews for Clouded Daylight
By Another Anonymous Being chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Aw, this is the sweetest story ever! Wynn and Evan are so cute together, it is unbelievable. Don't really care if I will be ignored - this is, after all, years after this story was finished - but please please please write something with the two in it! A sequel, perhaps? A great story!
SusanPlatypus chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hello I'm sorry to put this publicly but I cant pm you and I need to let you know that a friend of mine has had her book stolen and published on amazon by someone named June Ashley and upon looking through the rest of her so called work I discovered your story as well here is a link Clouded-by-Night-ebook/dp/B00811V95A/refsr_1_11?sdigital-text&ieUTF8&qid1348852728&sr1-11 just thought you should know
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
great chapter. i loved the stavson/casey interchange. great job!

thanks for sharing!
theStarfly chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Hey! This is the second time I've read this story, and I still quite like it. By any chance is the Ashland where his Nan lives in Virginia? Or is it a different ashland? It's probably a different one..
Nefariousandrea chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
"He gave an absent wave to the gangsters down the hall before unlocking the door."

This made me laugh so hard that it is vaguely ridiculous. For some reason the idea just tickled me )
Weirdgatina chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
I love this story! I just spent the last four hours or so reading the whole thing and am absolutely charmed. I love all the characters and their happy endings. I particularly enjoy your dialogue; you have a gift for natural, witty conversations. I would not object to drabbles and such-like with these characters, but I understand the need to move on to new projects; all of which I love forward to reading.
drunkoffwooder chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
You know, you skipped chapter 13. Your labels go from "Chapter 12" to "Chapter 14". Just pointing it out in case someone hasn't done so already ]

I loved this story
fairies and snapple chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
I just thought this story was really, really sweet. I loved all the characters (River was my favorite), and you developed their relationships beautifully. That's really all I have to say.
uniqueindividual chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I like it better without Wynn.
uniqueindividual chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Oh, he should totally go for Evan.
uniqueindividual chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lol, Wynn had his chance
Sheep Forest chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
This was a pretty good story. I was hooked till the end, especially for the Wynn and Evan bits. Thank you for creating such a masterpiece.
frolic-horror chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
heheh.. think i'm going to be late for work because i woke up and decided to read the last 2 chapters of this story :P

anyway, i loved it. lots of crazy couples :) though i am kind of sad that you didn't go into details with any of them. by the way, i was very surprised that river didn't end up with either wynn or evan. quite original, aren't you? :)) i mean in most slash it is easy to guess the couples from the start, but not here.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Great story, keep up the good work.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Where is chapter 7? I am at chapter 7 and it is not showing up.
185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »