Reviews for Eighth Grade
*Twitch...twitch...SPASM!* Omfg! DRAMA!
FanoraJane chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
hurray for twincest!
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! SO FUCKING HOT!... lolz this is so good!
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
YAY FOR RANDOM NUMBERS! *STILL USING CAPS LOCK TOO MUCH*
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
SQUE! *HIS FRIEND ANGEL TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS AND HE IS NOW FALLING IN LOVE WITH IT... and also using caps lock too much*
1138 chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
o.0 wat the fuck...i'm speachless...THEY'RE FUCKIN BROTHERS! ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY!

Sorry...other than the incest parts, i liked it! Very...interesting and touchin.
skaboss chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
oi, it's say anything! O!
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
I'm sorry, but that was prabably the weirdest story I have ever read, but I liked it!
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
he he he. I like it. ON TO NINTH GRADE!

(i thought leaving a review for each chapter would be cheesy, so I'm leaving one for the whole thing.)

-Billina
ICaughtFire chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
GAH I LOVE THIS!

i decided to read this series.(i'm glad, too) you are definitely an amazing writer.i think i love you. :)
Sorehai chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
This entire story was absolutely positively wonderful... How do you do it? I read your others too and will be reviewing them shortly. I loved this and thought it was very cute. I also fidn it interesting as well as you had put this under romance. Glad I read the reccomendation for this. Off to review more!
Sugar Coated Lemons chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
I happened to be on my way to reading 'Ninth Grade' But I came to read this. Wonderful story! *skips off to 'Ninth Grade'
Naomi Schemer chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
This is a great story. It was, what I'll call, a light read. I finished it in about one hour, and there was no angst. Needless to say, I loved it! I would love to see the sequal to this and anything else about the two (and Marie).
Sumire Cherise chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
a.k.a Cherise

Hello, Doll. Please, would you lease write q sequel(s)? I wanna know what happens after they(repeatedly?) shag! When I reviewed a couple chapters back, I hope you realize I meant that you reviewing so fast was a good thing! Some authors don't review for YEARS *shakes angry fist at Dirty-Angel-Toes* but you did! Go you! Lol, WELL ciao bella diva!
ANON chapter 6 . 7/7/2005