Reviews for Eighth Grade
Belle Fille x chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
This was a great fic, I'm gonna read 9th grade now. n_n
CrepeFlavouredCigarettes chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
what? what are you lost with my story? is it that bad... jeeze...

you could have just told me

:kiss:
Yorba Linda chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
I love you so much! YAY! Woo, more...I just can't say it anymore, I already told you on AIM so n.n! You're so great, haha! YAY!
Raven chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
HOLY JESUS MILLI!

i dont know what to say... it was... soo... AMAZING!

AND IT WAS JUST AS GOOD WITHOUT A REAL SEX SCENE! :D
Modern Actide chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
no, seriously, u really should go for the sequals, i'd totally read it if u did decide to, so yeah. Lokking forward to it. l8ter
Hidden Depths chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ONE FOR THERE FRESHMAN AND SOPHMORE! ok crazy begging over. Loved this story. You are now my new favortist person in the world.
Yorba Linda chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
fdskfjfjldasf f fhdsaf dasfjasj fjdas fsjf fs ._. I love you so much, Kodi and Chris should have hot sex, and then I would be happy . YEY!
rainbowskye chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
I like the informal style of this, but I'd say try to not put too many blatent author's notes in the main story because that can damage the flow and be off putting. But barring that it's great fun to read. But still.. Poor Kodi *huggles him*
Rooney Ray chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
A FUCKING AMBULANCE! I like that part.

You put my breakup letter for you in the author's note! MY GOD!

We could have been friends forever. :(
Sumire Cherise chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
my friggin hand is cramped to the point of paralysis. lol, but anyway, thank you. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I got TWO updates, go me! Go you! Go us! lol, but, Kodi's going to be okay, right? I mean, he went into Cardiac Arrest, but he won't get WORSE or anything, right? And was is because of Marie that he fainted?
Yorba Linda chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
;-;! MY KODI! ::cries:: Well at least he's alive, poor thing u.u;'...I wonder what'll happen next!
Rooney chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Swedish Fish! OMGZ! Have my babies.
Yorba Linda chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
AW! Poor Kodi! ::snuggles him:: xD! I
Yorba Linda chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
::clings to Kodi and nuzzles:: AWH! ::patpat:: Poor thing, I luff Kodi! Hehe! God, Chris' friends are such assholes...See what I'm doing? I'm ranting about your story, this means UPDATE BEFORE I DIE! Pwease n.n ._.?
darkchi chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
hi I really like your fic. I know I'm a girl, but I really like this story. I think it's really cute, and you write very well. I look foward to seeing updates on your next chapters. ]
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »