Reviews for Eighth Grade
Raven chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
AH!

MILLI OHMYFUCKINGGOD!

AMAZING!

IS THIS LEADING TO SOMETHIGN INCESTIAL? IF SO I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO LOVE YOU FOREVER! :D
Rooney chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Oh baby! Oh baby! I love your writing. I suck so hard, I'm sorry.

I LOVES YOU! You are awesome and neat and yeah.
Raven chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
AHUGBUFIBUJEWHFI!

I LOVE YOU MILLI DEAREST! :kiss:

YOU WRITE MORE! RIGHT NOW!
multiples of six chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
I like this story! Write more immediately! )
Cherise chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
I want an update please.
Yorba Linda chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Actually, I liked the way the chapter was writen and I look forward to more! Aw, poor Kodi ; Hehe ::giggles and goes crazy because he can't wait for a new chapter, so this means write one right now or I will shoot you, not really, oh yeah, you should read my series CITY OF YAOI sometime or other stuff and now I'm going to end this:: ;
JLuna chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I loved this first chapter (prequel?). I can really hear voice in your narrating, which is really hard to achieve for most writers at FictionPress (or anywhere, I suppose). The characters are very witty and alive.

The whole she-bang had me laughing all the way through. The only problem I found was how it ended; very abruptly, as if we were supposed to see what happened at Alton's but the rest of the story was hacked off by the villainous MIcrOsOft WOrd who had teamed up with FictIONprEss (who was really in disguise, the Evil Bastards) so as to corrupt the file you had worked so hard to write day and night for over A MONTH but then again they had a good reason because the file could have become even Evil-er than The Double Duo as its evilness spread throughout the entire World Wide Web and infected every fangirl who so much as glanced at a computer screen to start foaming at the mouth...

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to another chapter (or is this just a peek at that story you're co-writing?).

JLuna
Yorba Linda chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
WOO! MORE MORE MORE ! :)! I love the beginning of this story, and I can tell it will be a great one! n.n
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3