Reviews for Castles
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Great ending and such a wise poem. I love the imaginative spark in it. It reminds me of a nursery rhyme for adults. Great work!)
Elewythe chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Beautiful, I love how you move from "Castles in the Sand", to "Castles in the Sky." The imagery of the castles in the sand/ice cream in the clouds/moon made of cheese, those are such great metaphors for being young and innocent. I really liked how you illustrated eveything.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
oh wow, this is a very touching "coming of age" poem. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much for sharing this piece.
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
neat poem i like it
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
What a beautifl dream, makes a person realise that so much was taken for granted, all the beatiful memories...I like the poem alot... comming from a forever dreamer who also wishes to go back..
RootbeerFloat chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I was so impressed... it reminded me of this story I was writing and I was just blown away...

speechless.

AmyAKARootbeerFloat
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Great poem, really nice and really pretty also... and the ending is fantastic, referring back to those castles but this time in the sky... as usual I can't really write what I feel 'cause of not being able to put it into words, but, fab!Also wow thanks heaps for your review, must be the longest one I've had from you, thanks heaps! No-one else has reviewed that poem yet, Nightmare Terror, but I live in hope... at least I have on fab review thanks!And this poem... I like. Lots! Fab work, nice flow, v/good!