Reviews for STAGE FRIGHT!
tim chapter 1 . 4/9
wow
di-11199111 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I'M from singapore too! ur poem was great. its wasted on ur literature assignment. i think u didnt really let a detail on your feelings of stage fright slip, did u?
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
_ I thought it was very funny! I LOVED it! I can SO relate to it! _ GREAT JOB!
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Lol, Very good! I love Mr. Weevil. Some fantastic descriptions - *Scans back through poem*... Oh yeah - "My heart leaps out and commits suicide" "So wobble wobble wobble as I quiver to the front" "THe local nutcase" "An ostrich with its head buried up to its neck" "I'm an astoudingly good ostrich"Great poem, keep writing!
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Stage fright sucks. I've never had it, but meh. Good job! Gracias for the review.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hehe, I can relate to this! I hate public speaking. Great poem!
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Lol. I understand the feeling all too perfectly, and I honestly think it's not something you should be ashamed of. I used to have stage fright, and well, still have it occasionally. I put myself in a rush with large doses of caffeine before going onstage. That helps. But anyway, I like this poem! You captured the feeling perfectly and you gave me a good laugh! Keep it up!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
this actually wasn't too bad. it didn't always rhyme, but it was fun to read, and i really liked it. keep it up.
Geese chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I thought this was a nice poem, the title really caught my eye. :) I think lots of people can relate to this. Great job! D
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well, I thought it was pretty funny. The lines "My heart leaps out/And commits suicide" were hilarious, and I loved the ostrich metaphor, particularly in these lines: "- I’m an astoundingly good ostrich -/I’ll be blissfully sick with hives." LOL.

I get nervous over public speaking, too - my insides start crawling with caterpillars and whatnot. Anyway, this reminded me of my friend, who once did her whole oral report in a British accent.

Great work _
really-chilly chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I hate my nerves with public speaking! Excellent poem, I couldn't have described it better!
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
thats how i feel with speeches. Darn those knees! Write on!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
LOL, nice poem! Write on!

Anna
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
well I liked this and don't worry lol I can stand up and preform all sorts of stuff for anyone and not have one problem but when it comes to reading something I wrote I freck and can't do it! heck my rents have only ever read like 2 of my poems EVER haha o well.. anyways its good I like it and yes it is funny