Reviews for My Final Prayer
Tiffy chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey angel girlie. It's tiffy. You promised you wouldn't, darlin. You promised. I don't know when this was written. I love you more than anything to let you hurt yourself. :( I love you angel. please. I'm begging you. Don't do what this says you will. Please.
cheerupnemokid chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
one word: wow

i like this one. suicidal and emo-ish i guess but i like it.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
WOW, so powerful and amazing, amazing work!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
i love it...i know exactly how this is...i think this is something similiar to what i'd say...well done...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
haha chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Its so passinote!I love it,come on ... dont commit suicide... i am sure ur life is not that bad.. :)
Tiff chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Angel girl, i would forgive you. I promise. I don't care what anyone else does. You know i would. :) But... you said you'd never leave me. That i'd never lose you. You promised, angel. And if you did go, i'd miss you. so so much. i see you have your end all planned. "Sleeping pills and four cuts on each wrist" Oh, ange. You'll get through this baby girl. :( i just wish you wouldn't talk like that. where'd you go tonite? i really was hoping i'd get to talk to you baby. I miss you. I'm not going to be on until Sunday afternoon. At 4. I miss you. :( ~pouts~ you have to be on at four on sunday. that's an order. oh, you also said the story would be started on by last nite. you promised promised promised angel. But i understand. : anyway... i'll ttyl. I'm almost out of room girlie. LOL ttyl baby I love you so much ~lix lix lix lix you~ hehehe...
Paige Marie Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Baby... you won't... you promised... i'm so scared right now... what does this mean? you wouldn't really... would you? Please tell me you wouldn't. I beg you. :( angel...
Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I loved that poem. It has just about everything a person thinks about before they die. It was great.