Reviews for Of Love and Animal Crackers
zagato chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
Thank you for this lovely and wonderful story!
zagato chapter 15 . 3/22/2019
I would like to read more about Eden Dunn. Thanks!
zagato chapter 11 . 3/22/2019
More cliffhangers!
zagato chapter 10 . 3/22/2019
Cliffhanger!
zagato chapter 6 . 3/22/2019
This is cool, never assume, there's always somebody watching, thanks.
zagato chapter 4 . 3/22/2019
Hi, I like Sandy's cameo and message, thanks!
zagato chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
This is cool, I like the cameo of Gavin here, so Kevin likes Elaine but she doesn't like him yet in that way, I got it, thanks!
zagato chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
This seems intriguing. I like your short stories and hopr to enjoy this as well.
Spontaneous Juju chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Yayy! This was such a cute story, and a lovely ending. :D I'm glad her parents want the best for her, even though they're a little crazy and kind of awful for ostracizing Gabriella and everything. Still. :) Overall, a very sweet story. I had lots of fun reading this!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
FINALLY! That's really all I have to say. :D Except maybe: yay!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
I LOVED that last line. :D Yeah, that would be SOOO dweeby. ;D Can't wait to read on!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Oh, no! Kevin! Don't give up NOW! *Sigh*

Must go on to the next chapter...!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Yeehaw! (I need to stop starting my reviews with lame exclamations.) I'm SERIOUSLY into this story. :D And yeah, I liked Gabriella's POV, and the phone conversation was definitely nice. ("Shut up, Madelyn, I don't laugh at your love life" was a nice touch. *Smiley*) On to the next chapter!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! Go Gabriella AND Madelyn! I love the matter-of-fact way Elaine dealt with it, too. :) I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Spontaneous Juju chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Whoo, Gabriella! I can just tell she's moving out to protest her parents complete and uncalled for grudge against her boyfriend. :D Good girl!

Also, Elaine's realization rocked. :D Possibly even more than Kevin's.

106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »