Reviews for Afternoon
di-11199111 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
that was great! i think u're really very... sensitive. i mean, THAT, just from the afternoon sunlight? u did a good job describing both ur feelings n the surroundings. great writer.
Taintless chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Beautiful description. I really enjoyed it. You really made such a mundane thing seem beautiful. Weldone!
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
WOW... just... it's such great imagery... its just... so well described, and...wow..._
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Absolutely Beautiful.
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love the quiet intimacy of this. The refreshing imagery draws the reader in and relaxes. Great job.

Take care, D.
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
That's gorgeous! That's just beautiful, how the sunshine makes one feel; I love the descriptions! I feel that way about sitting in the sunlight, letting it pour like molten gold over your skin... but i aslo love the rain... M... is beautiful! I love the way you write
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Aw! ..."it's funny how loved I feel!"... Adorable! I know the feeling.

Really, really good job here. I think the best thing about this little description is that you were writing for the purpose of immersing the reader in what you felt rather than trying to show off. So many descriptions fall flat because the author is just trying to show off his skill with words.

Thoroughly enjoyable! Nice work.
TheUnadulteratedCat chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Consider the Moment firmly caught! I love the description. It's so.. vivid and all fits in. Sunshiny Bright! I would use that now, but it is raining outside my window. CSI, A forensic show in the land of England's themetune is on Le Radio, and I am singing along! _ If I could sing. You asked me how I write like I do in an old review of yours from you to me. This is a toughie, really. I basically write when I feel like it, and don't just write when I am asked to (Or forced to) by a user of fictionpress (E.g UPDATE!). Don't force yourself to write, or adopt another person's style. I tried that once on another account, and got loads of reviews for it. But I hated it, I hated the story, so i deleted it and my account! Touche! You have your own writing style, you have the relative knowledge of the language, now get out there and write! . 321GO!
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wonderful. I think this definitely did capture the moment. For some reason, I liked the part that read "I scoot forward". It reminded me of myself when I act like a little kid to have fun; I could just imagine myself scooting forward in a chair and stretching into the sunlight.

Very sunny piece. _
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
You have great description. I especially liked how you described your lashes and the various coloursof rays beaming through your window. Excellent imagery. Luv Kaitx
Mestre chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Heh, that lifted my mood.
Insomni chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That was a very relaxing read. _ I just woke up a few moments ago, and checked my e-mail and came to your FP account since you had reviewed one of my works. You made me want to lay down and go back to sleep! xD Very lovely, felt like I was there almost! 8/10
EyesOfTheVictim chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wee I can't help but smiling as I read this...
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Nice, that was well written, also the afternoon is my favourite time of the day, especially in Spring where the sun can just warm you up. Keep Writing.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
oh just goregous! you capture a warm afternoon perfectly. "My lashes are crystal circles of iridescence," beautiful line, some really mesmorizing images in here. its a dank, grey, moist morning over here- so this was just what i needed! hehe great quality of writing, very peaceful piece.