Reviews for Renewal
Reese McNeese chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
haha, I have conquered another one!
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
That was a great sequel! I feel so awful for Maverick, though... I hope through some twist of fate, things work out. Terriffic story! I'll read Vendetta later on tonight.
Saeger chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
I can take a twisted little guess- did marcus find adn turn Allison, adn SHE was watching them? Or Gaius- somehow- survive? Or one of Rick's old friends? I can take a bunch of guesses here- but I like the first best. I'll bet on it.

That's not right! It's evil putting Maverick on a big ol' guilt trip, adn killing off Allison in one fell swoop! Good twist, yeah, but EVIL!

I look forward to Vendetta. Very much.
MB chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
DEAD! *cries**sniff* Can I get drunk too? Or would that be bad... that would be bad wouldn't it.. yes.. I think it would be bad...

Anyway.. the eyes are... MINE! Because you killed her. Or something.. hm.. anyway, I feel a little better now.. I hope the toe of yours I wished harm on feels better...
Saeger chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
I've gotta go- but these were amazing chapters! I hope I'll finish tomorrow, or maybe later... ANYway, keep it up!
MB chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
*GAH!* *Angry ters fly in your general direction* You mean-nice person you. *pouts*I hope you stub your toe or something.
Saeger chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
It's actually continuing quite nicely- one rare instace where the sequel nerly outranks the original. If it doesn't... I have to go, but I'll catch up eventually! It's a great story, and I like the way it's moving, yet calling back to the first- adn how you just gave insight to how Maverick and Alison met.
Gata chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
yes, this is me. I'm just putting this in to advertise yet again my dear friend Winter's story. Yes, supposedly, she is posting this weekend, so I thought I'd say something. It ddeals with the Twins and their actions during a war between...well, I won't give it away. It is good, through chapter four at least. I would love for someone else to give her advice. I just didn't want to tie up anymore story space with this, so here it is, once and for all. Hm...now I'm going to go. I think. Perhaps chapter ten can be begun...Believe nothing for sure, the truth will be heard.

Gatita
Saeger chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
::laughs:: Nice way to start off. I've gotta go, but I'm hoping this'll be as good or better than treason. -
Safekht chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Three Words - Hoe. Lee. Crap. Allison can't die! She can't! Watch me write a dozen fanfics on the subject when I get bored! But Allison can't die! Oh my gosh, I think I'm crying. GAH! *runs off*
Safekht chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Uh-Huh. I get not one, but TWO yays. Envy.

As you (probably) know by now, I am a HUGE fan. That being said, this chapter was a little bit jumpy. It might just be the fact that I didn't have my caffiene this morning, but it's there. And now you have me waiting for another chapter.

And I'm not sure if they would eat me or not. I mean, I think Alivar would after a bit...
justmica chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Heheh, you almost have to feel sorry for Alivar. But at the same time no...:DUpdate soon I say! Show me up in my crazy updatingfullness!
Winter chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Another great chapter as usual... hey, what are you doing next Friday? You wanna go see Skeleton Key?
Safekht chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Hehe! I love this story, man! Maybe it's just the CD I'm listening to right now, but hey, I'm up for anything at the moment. I feel like I COULD BE in there if I tried hard enough. KEEP UPDATING! PLEASE!
Secret Sorrows chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Wow, as always that was a great chapter. Sorry i haven't been reviewing, i have just got some free time so im catching up...

Sorrows