Reviews for Their Perfect Romance
Savera49 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
this is a great story plot ! good job :)
lastdarkangel12 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
THIS IS IMPORTANT...

pretty pretty please continue writtinf this story!

I cry for the lack of this hot plot,not continuing so please write when u can.
Alice Tsukiyomi chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
very dark and mysterious

both the characters and the story.

I can't wait to read more XD!
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
im very interested in this story so please continue and review..
ham3 chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I really like what you've written so far. I enjoy reading about shy girls, and you're extremely good at depicting Amore. She's reserved but also appealing. I think the "shy, insecure, sweet" girl vs. "dark, intense, sexual" guy will be a cool story to read. Can you continue it please, please?
TornXAngel chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I'm not sure why I'm bothering, it looks as though you haven't been here in a while, but, eh, its worth a try. I really enjoyed it, being that type of girl myself. I want to see what happens. Especially since I rarely read stories from the male's point of view and would be enlightened if you continued. (I honestly do not understand them and hence have a handicap in writing.) Anyway, Hope your not dead!
dark amythest chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
that was great... can't wait what will happen to their perfect romance... .

please update soon...
BeccaBoo14 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
awesome, i loved it!

oh- you might get more reveiws if you take off the anonymous reveiw blocker lol

great chappy!
A.Teen Psycho chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great beginning short chapter, but it still seems good. Vampires rule.I have a story about vamps too.
sdalfkdjaslfkjdfasf chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Really nice story so far, please continue it. We wouldn't want the start of a good vamp fic to rot now would we? I'll be waiting with the others. -
Kara Rose Trojan chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
UPDATE SOON! :D I wanna see what happens! lol
BeccaBoo14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Haha, I love it. You seriously need to update. You're on my author alert now, but I'll only put you on my favorites list if you update... I know- how rude XD Please update soon, I'm looking quite forward to it *smiles and nods*

G'night.
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
So far I really like this story and hope you update again soon! Please!
stygma chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Sounds interesting, I'll look forward to read what follows.