Reviews for Why I am me
sexysazzygurl chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i like it long and sazzy, this is very sazzy
Gabrielle Curtis chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I think this poem was good. It was definately interesting. I write poetry too. But, my is usually about love or not being able to find it.
RunningTimeByLight chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
the world is run by morons
Tumanator chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I will say i'm sorry for the troubles in your life, but as you say to value and love every friend you have, i'm afraid to tell you that some people don't have friends to protect, some of them need to protect their mothers, every hour of every day, from the dark clutches of death. I've never seen actuall death, but i've been so close in seeing my mother die so many times, and in my arms. I feel no pitty for death.
Slowly Sinking chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
That's beautiful, and if you're worried women are being hurt by being in your life, then you deserve to have women in your life.

P.S. That last review made it sound like I don't want my friends to be alive, which is not the case at all. And you prolly got that, but I thought I'd make it clear anyway. Lol.
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Definatley agree with the last few paragraphs. I figure, life's hard and painful, but i'd sooner it happened to me than to any pf the people i care about.
RunningTimeByLight chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
agree with all points made
sunstormed chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
aww thats really good! i liked it very much, and you should definitely add more!
Slowly Sinking chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
I'm glad you're writing this, I think it's important for a lot of people. Great work.
Alafrapgh chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wow...thats kinda depressing...but i do agree with you on that princess part *nods head* i am such a loser...