Reviews for Withdrawal
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
i love this! something i can relate to. nice work!
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Flows well, and shows step by step the emotions felt.
ThatGirlInBlack chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
wow all of your poems seem to flow so well I love that another great one!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Awesome! Well done and keep writing!

~Anna~

Beautiful..

Keep it up, totally..

::lav
Accalia Aeryn chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I liked it! It's a very good poem.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Good poem, i liked it...u gotta lot of potential. Keep it up, _
Anna178 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Thanks for your reviews, and this is a really amazing poem with a really strong point. But we all give in eventually right?

ANNA
Akai-MS chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow, she/he seems to be pretty well...closed up. I would hate to be in that kind of state of mind. That was very good nontheless though. Keep it up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
It’s all phoney sentimentality...phony

I like the poem.. its very true... thanks for your reviews... anyhow stanza.. try going to document manager & then go to the ending of the line while HOLDING shift hit delete (maybe twice) & repeat.. if that doiesnt work let me know
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
excellent poem! luv the last line, cuz its like ur giving advice/ encouragement. great work! keep it up!
Relayer chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Gave me the sense that there's a conflict - it's interesting to read. "There’s no such thing as love / It’s all phoney sentimentality" - I love those lines.
Chaloux chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
haha i've got a pretty dirty mind. the whole time i kept thinking like withdrawal in terms of sex. pardon me. i read it again for the real meaning and realized that i relate to it in alot of ways. it's a good piece of writing, very experssive. nice work. haha and sorry about that.