Reviews for Seniors
Mae Showers chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
omg I know! Charlie can't you see that he loves you! *slaps Charlie*
Mini May chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
HEY! GREAT! Everyone can see that Alex is in love with her except her! I cant wait to see more! Hurry up and post more. I have a feeling things might get a little HOTT at Alex's house with her sleeping over and all! WHOO! Good job!
alyssa chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
haha everyone can see it but charlie! ah, anyway you're awesome with updating. yay, update soon please!
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
I really like your story, and the quick updates! :-P Please keep going, I'm anxious to see how it plays out. Keep updating please!
WarriorHeart chapter 25 . 7/12/2005
YEAY! I LOVED IT! OH, IT IS SO GOOD! I CAN'T GET MUCH MORE EXCITED THAN THIS, I WOULD THINK THEN THAT YOU ARE DOING A TERRIFIC JOB. Seriously, a really terific job. The suspense is killing me, I can't wait for Alex to make his move.

More soon, PLEASE!
Mage Dudette chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
lol! water fight! D wat wil alex make her do? P keep writin! pls, pls, pls!
IAmAFighter chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
oh god! this story just keeps getting better and better. keep writing. i love it.
Shaina chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
OH my GOD this is the effing best story ever! evver! PLEASE update! please oh please! i cant WAIT!
Pigment of Your Imagination chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
Aw...makes me envy their 'brotherly' relationship.. :P WOW, that sounds like a heck of a good 18th bday party! Water guns? How creative! I was laughing so hard! ...ah poo, Elizabeth just had to ruin the fun..:) Write soon! it's getting better & better!
Thatgirlmaya chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
I think this is my favorite story. It's so interesting. I love it! I can't wait to see what happens to Charlie and Alex. Although, Alex hasn't mentioned anything about who he likes, but it's kinda obvious with him buying her and everything. Or maybe that was just to save her from Darin.

Please keep updating!
Mirei chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
didn't feel like signing in but this is great! damn Elizabeth! laterz
alyssa chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
yay i love this! updates this fast make me happy, hahah. ok awesome job, update soon!
minute-glass chapter 25 . 7/11/2005
love this chapter! :) lol haha loved the auction... can't wait for another update! :D
Mini May chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
nice good job! I love it! keep up the good work girlie!
AngelQt82217 chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
once again another amazing chapter!Update soon!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »