Reviews for Seniors
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
this is now offically my fav story on ficpress. it comes even b4 Letter Tag.
Ravestna chapter 36 . 6/3/2007
great story really loved it .

but one thing was that u kept on missig words out or not spelling them properly which was kind of a downer but appart from that loved it really good

x X xRavestnax X x
xjennnny chapter 36 . 4/7/2007
oh my gosh. this story is hecka good. i llove it! XD are u going to write a sequel? ill read it if u do! XD
christinaxxyo chapter 36 . 3/21/2007
this was really cute. although i must say- you had alot of grammer and punciation mistakes. it didn't really affect the story so much, but fixing them would really improve the story. it was a really good read. ]
AJS chapter 36 . 3/17/2007
This is really cute and I like it a lot. I'm definitely relieved to see that Alex (btw, love that name, though I'm not sure why) & Charlie finally got their happy ending! I love those big story romances. It's really cute and definitely emotion too without being completely miserable and depressing. It was a good combination. One thing I'd say though is that "well" isn't spelled with an ' as "we'll" and that kind of bothered me but it's alright, haha.

Anyways, yeah though. I like how you had a little combination of everything mixed into this story. And how you craftily linked their parents' past to Charlie's life as well. That was a nice touch.

I don't really know what else to say, haha. Sarah and Elizabeth were idiots, and it really bugged me when Alex continued to just believe Sarah over Charlie. I was pretty irritated when they were even invited to the party.

Hah. Anyways. Keep up the good work! I noticed that you haven't written anything else yet but it'd be nice to read some of your other works too :)

- Alyssa
1-33 pm chapter 36 . 2/7/2007
this has seriously got to be one of my favorite stories ever!

(for real, it brought me to tears)

can't wait till i see your other stories.
youpin chapter 36 . 2/6/2007
I LOVE THIS DONE.
Reincarnated.Pink.Shoelace chapter 36 . 2/3/2007
this is an awesomely awesome story! loved it. such a cute ending
soul2quz chapter 36 . 1/31/2007
great story, i simply loved it. Like many of the others i read it straight through, and let me tell that was not a good thing since i had a early morning class the next day. lol. I'm so glad it was a happy ending, and hope you continue to write.
Waiting For My Prince chapter 36 . 11/30/2006
I've just finished reading your story and I have to say it is my favorite of all time. You're a really great writer. I wanted to let you know that you need to check your use of the words 'then' and 'than'. You also left out a few words here and there. You probably got ahead of yourself typing.
unique is the way of life chapter 36 . 11/16/2006
your an amazing writer i coulnd stop reading once i started seriously i sat at the computer for 4 hrs reading!i LOCVED IT!
jenc11 chapter 36 . 9/26/2006
I really liked your story. :) I have to say, I'm sort of a sucker for sad endings xD But as long as the ending ends properly and nicely, it's all good for me

I had no problems at all except for the grammatical errors, but that's fine. I hope I didn't offend you by this :)
whisper in the dark chapter 36 . 8/5/2006
i like your story but i think the concept is a bit cliche. charlie had grown up with alex pretty much her whole life so she would have, should have known he was a good person (it may just be my personality talking) charlie really wanted what her parents had right? if so she should have gone for it and used her brain to figure out that alex could not have been all that bad if her twin approved. also, in the library when charlie overheard alex and corin, didn't one of them mention that alex loved corin's sister?
SolisLuna chapter 36 . 4/15/2006
I loved your story! It's one of my favorites now, even if there's a few grammer and spelling mistakes and word placements! Great job, can't wait for more of your stories.
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 36 . 3/14/2006
i just read all of this today and i loved it. i hope u keep writing
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »