Reviews for Seniors
Alenor chapter 36 . 3/6/2006
this is an absolutely brilliant story. i love it! there's really nothing else to say because it's so good :) cya later ~ luv Alenor.
Agent Raindrop chapter 36 . 2/24/2006
This story completely rocks! I love it so much. All the characters were awesome the story was awesome and just great work! Keep writing!
LurkerForever chapter 36 . 1/29/2006
that was an AWESOME story. I really liked Carlies brothers and Vincent. For some reason i imagine Vincent as a really hot guy o.o. Other then that the story was once again just really good, aybe i could see a movie like that in the future? D
tammy chapter 36 . 12/30/2005
hey,hi um if u are going 2 fix da mistakes u need to fix all da 'his' i think wot u mean inmost places is 'he's' if u8 get wot i mean but apart from dat i fink itz a pretty gud story more den wot i can do ;)
jade-is-a-star chapter 36 . 12/26/2005
aw. th was so CUTE. ur a gr8 writer. u know. nd i hope you definitely post this new story up soon.

~*~respect~*~
jade-is-a-star chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
omg no!. How can Jake be gay?

haha. charlie's bros r funny
jade-is-a-star chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
i heart Simple Plan. Yah. best concrt eva

~*~respect m8~*~
Jool chapter 36 . 12/11/2005
Please continue to write. I love the entire idea of this story. You have several touching and beautifully written scenes. You probably should consider "cleaning it up a bit". Just a little sentence reconstruction and some grammar corrections. Your strongest and most important part of this story was character development. I found myself wishing Charlie was my best friend. Love your story. Please write soon. Thanks for sharing, Jool
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 36 . 12/2/2005
this really was a great story

grammer overlooked, i think it was a wonderful piece of ficiton
Juniper Nights chapter 12 . 10/28/2005
U have lots of grammar mistakes. You should check these chapters again and fix the errors
Crimson Flowers chapter 36 . 10/5/2005
Oh man, this is so cool...i read this whole story within a day. i absolutely love this story. and this stiry's filled with so many hunks! Lol...keep writing...
ces chapter 36 . 10/1/2005
this is so good will there be a sequel
jukeboxsabotage chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
"Lying silently on the bed, listening to the gentle music humming through the air. A photo album flipped open before."[try changing that to "i was lying silently..". don't start with a fragment of a sentence]

"A photo album flipped open before."[a photo album was flipped open before me.]

"Our mother didn’t mind as long as it got turned down at six when we had dinner."[...as long as it "was" turned down...]

"It was something we liked to do all the time, a family thing."["it was a family thing we did all the time". there is no need to say "liked" because if simply saying that it's a family thing signifies that they like doing it]

there are more but i don't have the time right now to review properly.

you may want to shorten the first paragraph. e.g. "see my dad's a professor..." could be the start of a new paragraph, and the descriptions of the siblings be made another paragraph.

you have a good idea for this piece of fiction, but you need to do something about the spelling errors and review some sentence structures. maybe do some editing and repost this?

overall, this is interesting. keep writing!
someone chapter 36 . 9/1/2005
SO, when are you starting a new story... I can't wait! THanks
A reader chapter 36 . 8/23/2005
So, are you going to write another story. Maybe a sequel to this one? Or not... but I keep looking for any updates or new stories... please!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »